Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I found the most beautiful size 13 I've seen on ebay yet. Low EP, thin lines, no real flaws but the seller wants $400 for them :sick:
Screenshot_20230301_151250_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230301_151305_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230301_151325_eBay.jpg

I feel you 100% brethren and you absolutely have a point, but after da LF fiasco where I entered 6 different raffles + snkrs after promising myself that I was not going to pay resale and still striking out and now if I'm not willing to part with damn near $550 I won't have em in my size, I'm willing to pay the extra have them in hand and have the peace of mind. Now come release day and I hit for some reason you bet ima off those to compensate for this purchase....

And 3's are one of my favorite model J's ....moreso than 1's
I was 30 raffles in for the L&F and still don’t have a pair. I’ll eventually trade for them but ain’t no way I’m coughing up $500 for some chump. My day will come. It just takes patience.

I'll take a mix matched pair for retail over premium for a "perfect pair". Imma only wear these like 1-2 times a year max anyways.
This is what the angel on my right shoulder is telling me. It was one thing to do this with the Fire Reds but those weren't going for more than 20-50 over retail but 400 for a nice looking pair of White Cements when the retail release is right around the corner would be a bold, and probably dumb move honestly.

I’ve been going half a size down in 3s since my first pair of BCs in 2001. People in the FR3 tried telling me that I was wrong and that 3s were TTS, but I’ve never felt that way at all. Lol

The Fire Red 3s fit huge imo.

At least my pair did.

Desert Elephants run long, but more narrow in the toe area, so I’m able to double sock and they fit fine.

case and point.
my deserts fit huge the first few times. wore them last week and my small toe felt crammed in the shoe.

the leather animal instincts fit tts but my heel doesn't lock in, foot slides out

The average sneaker buyer out here can barely tell the difference between FR3s and Cardinal 3s. I just saw a post on FB earlier where someone claimed to already have the Wizard 3s in their closet cause they think they're the TB3s.

Only NT and sneaker Twitter people care about little subtle differences like EP height/thickness lol

Well just came over from Twitter EP is definitely all over the place I'm just be happy if I get a pair at retail size 12 on scamX is $305 not include the fees

I’m one that don’t care about matching elephant print, as long it’s no scuffs or big glue marks, not lopsided I’m good……on that note my kids Ps and toddler pair came in and they got glue stains on the elephant print

Back
Top Bottom