Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So went to check on desktop for the EA...got 1 out of 2 accts. Now when I try to open up SNKRS on my iPhone its asking me to verify my mobile # with a 1 time code and after I click send code I get nothing smh. This better fix itself before the am lol

Does this mean I have access tomorrow?
35B1FA3D-A79D-4EC6-8C7D-58DD54DA9870.jpeg

Does this mean I have access tomorrow?
35B1FA3D-A79D-4EC6-8C7D-58DD54DA9870.jpeg

Looks like it…

To double check, go to the “Feed” tab at the top then scroll down to the pic of the 3’s…You’ll see the “Exclusive Access” banner there if you got it…

You have access if you’re page looks like that…
My Desktop page looks like that. But APp does not. Also my Wifes account does not show Access on the desktop or app. So I am thinking I am good. But is there a special trick to buying on desktop? because everytime I click Notify Me on the desktop it puts up a QR code to download the APP

My Desktop page looks like that. But APp does not. Also my Wifes account does not show Access on the desktop or app. So I am thinking I am good. But is there a special trick to buying on desktop? because everytime I click Notify Me on the desktop it puts up a QR code to download the APP

You’re account has the access…The app never shows EA before the actual drop time…The app will send a notification in the morning when they open up for orders…

If you’re wife’s account isn’t showing the access banner on desktop site right now, then she doesn’t have the EA…

So went to check on desktop for the EA...got 1 out of 2 accts. Now when I try to open up SNKRS on my iPhone it’s asking me to verify my mobile # with a 1 time code and after I click send code I get nothing smh. This better fix itself before the am lol

Delete and reinstall the app

I’ve had that issue before and it won’t fix itself. Get ahead of it before tomorrow

You’re account has the access…The app never shows EA before the actual drop time…The app will send a notification in the morning when they open up for orders…

If you’re wife’s account isn’t showing the access banner on desktop site right now, then she doesn’t have the EA…
Gotcha Thanks

I keep hearing that these run a tad big? For the ones that have them in hand, do they fit the same as last years Fire Red 3?

What the **** is LN4

Its one of the factories where they make pairs. You can check where your pair is made by looking at the top right corner of the size tag.
Apparently, the thread is saying pairs from that factory are "better".

PO

they didn’t lie, y’all just don’t read lol

00E82A5B-9CF0-4364-BA66-681AF9BCEF6D.jpeg
Nahhh they lied. because you got dudes who hit the shock drop and still got EA.

I understand them not giving it to you even if you met the criteria but to disregard that whole post and give you 2 in like a week and the if that rumor is true (500k+ pairs ) they are gonna let you try again on the 11th…. :lol: straight comedy man.

At this point just say they team has no idea how ea is really granted

(not hating on the dude that got EA and the SD just using him as an example because if it were me i’d cop copping but still calling it out)

they didn’t lie, y’all just don’t read lol

00E82A5B-9CF0-4364-BA66-681AF9BCEF6D.jpeg

Apparently they did, because based off the example provided by vegetaray123 vegetaray123 , he didn't even try for the Free Throw AJ3's & he got access, but on the screenshot you posted, it states for people who do get access they have to have had lost on that release AND the shock drop from last week. That doesn't seem to be the case at all.

PO

Back
Top Bottom