Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

This is insane but does anyone else’s pair feel like it’s a .5 size big? I have a thumbs width space up front compared to all my other 3’s that fit the same and about a 1/2 thumb. I’m a 10.5 allll day in 1’s, 3’s, 4’s etc but not in these.

I’m a 10.5 and like a roomy fit. Wanna oop em? 👀

All these clueless people asking if they got EA when it clearly says they have access :smh:

I took an L on shock drop and free throws but nada.

364F8C9D-3E1C-4110-8D1F-965A7EE3AAE8.jpeg
AF92B95D-0BAB-4BF6-9367-C1A8AB1F34E3.jpeg
3B7DB852-0B70-4D7E-BE04-A9BF6B99853C.jpeg
785B7FCF-F6F8-4D3D-9F1F-56CCADDBD1CE.jpeg

Shock Drop pair came in. 🔥

Cmon now y’all knew them stipulations for getting EA weren’t real :lol:

Like they’re really gonna check hundreds of thousands of accounts and see who missed out on something 5 years ago

So if we have the EA banner what is our best method of approach, just keep refreshing SNKRS at the time its supposed to come out? This is my first time knowing about an EA previous to just getting the notification that its happening.. and those are for lackluster shoes I never had any interest in to begin with.

Checked the launch page but the shoes aren't even there 🤦🏿‍♂️ Even if I log out smh

Nevermind. I think somebody hacked my account and tried to buy overseas. They could've at least switched it back to USA 🤣
No access tho 🤦🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
So if we have the EA banner what is our best method of approach, just keep refreshing SNKRS at the time its supposed to come out? This is my first time knowing about an EA previous to just getting the notification that its happening.. and those are for lackluster shoes I never had any interest in to begin with.

Yes just approach it like you would a regular release

Back
Top Bottom