Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I got a notification from SNKRS that I have exclusive access to these since I missed out on the free throw line jawns. How long ago was that?

Still didn’t have EA as of 11:57, then I got that notification :nthat:

89D51CE1-7DA5-4747-92B6-2D8A8D60A732.png

I know I caught a L on the FTL in 2018 and SNKRS wouldn’t let me enter the shock drop

Oh well onto 3/11

just came to say i got access so yes there is a million pairs and all you have to do is actually log on and grab a pair

thank you

pics soon

we all eating boys easy season lol

Yep I got that “u took and L on the 2018 FTLs” too. Glad that happened because these are so much better.

Probably will never get any EA again for this year :lol:
I wish I agreed. All this yellowing is worse than a clear outsole to me. I’ma take my $210 and get my 2011s reglued.

Thanks for reminding me.

IMG_C37863B06FDF-1.jpeg
I didn't even see that message before I went for them, I actually got the SoleLinks notification first. That's hilarious that they actually sent those out to announce EA, though - I thought that was a photoshop when I first saw it :lol:

Sorry that if this question has been asked before but to the EA winners that copped can we try again on the app next Saturday? I want that elusive triple up

None of my four accounts (i.e, wife, daughters and mine) had EA yesterday, but I still checked this morning just to be sure and still no EA. However, I received an EA notification on my phone around 9 AM PST and was able to secure a size 10 (with only one payment error). Super pumped!

I believe this is the second time where I've received EA around 9 AM PST and it never showed up on the account prior to then.

Was only showing up on dekstop for me at 9am. Kept getting an invalidated payment error with my CC. Even deleted and readded my CC and still kept getting the same error. Finally, got the SNKRS app notification at 9:01am and checked out on the SNKRS app using the exact same CC I was getting errors with on desktop.

Back
Top Bottom