Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I bought a 23 tahoe in December. Since it's under warranty I'm letting the dealer do the oil changes. So its in their system and noted. Just in case it needs serious work, and can't blame it on the customer. Now for my other vehicles i do the oil changes myself. And I have to do one today after work.

I bought a 23 tahoe in December. Since it's under warranty I'm letting the dealer do the oil changes. So its in their system and noted. Just in case it needs serious work, and can't blame it on the customer. Now for my other vehicles i do the oil changes myself. And I have to do one today after work.
My 2014 Honda Odyssey needed a new transmission after just 100K km, which was past the warranty limit. However, since I had all my maintenance done by the dealership, they still replaced the whole transmission for free. You could save a few bucks here and there by going to another place for oil changes, but having that peace of mind is kind of worth it.

I actually went the extended warranty on my new ride and it includes all maintenance. Already got a new tire out of it as I guess I drove over a nail. But yeah, just dropping the car off and not having to pay is kind of nice. Also protects me from future price increases for the next 7 years.

Talk about expensive oil changes…
IMG_2789.jpeg
IMG_3835.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom