Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

49D2E318-F7D7-4898-85A5-499C117B0E37.jpeg
This photo been out for months now though, no? Could’ve sworn this has been floating out there for quite some time. Not sure why they’re calling this a first look. This is old.

Just have a bad feeling about these after taking Ls on the L&Fs the way I did. I want these so incredibly bad and I get nervous just thinking about the mere possibility of taking a L on these :smh:. I need two+ pair of these shoes. At retail. WC3’s are in my top 5 all time favorite sneakers in the history of sneakers and hands down the best cw of the AJ3. I NEED them. Pains me to know there’s the chance I won’t get even just one pair at retail. L&Fs release really shook me up. I don’t even feel good about my chances on OG AJ2s smh.

Last edited:
Seen the sneak peeks. In for 2! Most if ya'll are in for 2 as well Idek why ya'll are lying to yourselves this early on. Soon as official pictures drop and they post street pictures of people posing with them with the right pants leg opening the turn occurs. It ALWAYS happens.

"Hmm the yellowing don't look so bad in sunlight. Might have to cop...these are growing on me." :rofl:

"dam missed on the euro link. I'm tryin for 3!" Ya'll always do this :rofl:
Like the L&Fs, the yellowing always looks overstated in pics. I’m with the crowd that would rather have them non-yellowed but it’s not that bad honestly so these are a must cop.

Just have a bad feeling about these after taking Ls on the L&Fs the way I did.
3s typically aren’t as hyped as 1s-hell even AMM 3s we’re going for less than L&F are rn now soon after release.

I would still recommend saving for resale since demand for these will no doubt be sky high since they haven’t retroed in forever. I really hope I’m wrong here and these are an easy cop for everyone though (like the 2018 BC3s).

Back
Top Bottom