Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Like the L&Fs, the yellowing always looks overstated in pics. I’m with the crowd that would rather have them non-yellowed but it’s not that bad honestly so these are a must cop.

100% this. The yellowing is probably gonna be like AMA III level just a slight off-white/sail look that will actually elevate the shoe a little. A crispy white pair would be preferred but for some reason the "worn/vintage" trend is in full force so this is what JB is doing certain iconic pairs. Im in for 2 off regardless because I love this colorway and the 3's in this new mold are all wins. I just hope the elephant print height is more uniform in shape like the Dark Iris/Desert Elephants vs the Fire Reds.

Please JB, make a million pairs. Just like the FR3's have continuously restocked and even been discounted and have hit some outlets.

Otherwise I'm gonna have to trade a pair of L&F for these :nerd:

Can't imagine these would be a 1:1 trade for L&F. I like 3s WAAAY more than 1s, but the market doesn't see it that way. MAYBE 2 WCs for a L&F, and even that could be borderline even.

This photo been out for months now though, no? Could’ve sworn this has been floating out there for quite some time. Not sure why they’re calling this a first look. This is old.

I never said or implied it was anything. I honestly don’t believe it’s the 2023 Retro but who knows.

I passed on the L&F 1s because I don't care for gimmicky releases but based on the few leaked photos we've got of these... I feel it... I feel the turn taking over my body. I might have to make an exception for these.
tumblr_ntlm45lAOH1ue3egso2_500.gif

I passed on the L&F 1s because I don't care for gimmicky releases but based on the few leaked photos we've got of these... I feel it... I feel the turn taking over my body. I might have to make an exception for these.
tumblr_ntlm45lAOH1ue3egso2_500.gif

No fam. You were already in… but you just didnt know it.

And thats what she uttered.

The aged midsole I can live with but I’m doing a tab swap or paint when I get mine.
1669799810917.jpeg

1669799822737.jpeg

1669799833109.jpeg

1669799847604.jpeg

@kicksdong House of Heat

Todays Anniversaries
I High Black Metallic Gold (2 Years)

I Mid Metallic Black Gold White (2 Years)
1669800178351.jpeg

I Mid Quilted White (2 Years)
1669800077521.jpeg

I Mid Fearless Maison Chateau (3 Years)
1669800038874.jpeg

XI White Silver (W) (3 Years)
1669799996131.jpeg

I High Cyber Monday (7 Years)
1669799975491.jpeg

IX Doernbecher (10 Years)
1669799950230.jpeg

Last edited:
Idc abt the yellowing im in, im sure someone knows how to whiten those areas anyway

Crazy to think abt it tho lol we are paying brand new snkr prices for pre aged look

F it

Last edited:
Not as bad as I thought it would be with this whole Reimagined theme. Still prefer them to not be pre-aged but still happy and excited to get my hands on these.

Back
Top Bottom