Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I just received my pair from the l7 factory, the print crazy :smokin
l7_factory.png

Wow, not even sure what to think of those.

What's the correct term for it?

From a manufacturing perspective this is just a conforming product. When you say it’s a quality control issue you imply there’s an issue that wasn’t intended to be there or that shouldn’t be there. Nike clearly doesn’t intend for elephant print to only look one way, so the fact that they’re different from shoe to shoe or even on different parts of the same shoe isn’t quality issue.

QC issues center around craftsmanship, size/dimensions, structural Integrity, etc. most of those things have a range of what’s acceptable. The more mass produce the wider the range will be typically

Nike clearly doesn’t intend for elephant print to only look one way, so the fact that they’re different from shoe to shoe or even on different parts of the same shoe isn’t quality issue.

The fact that Nike produced lots of cuts of EP that aren't consistent, is a QC issue in my eyes. :lol:

Nah but I appreciate your insight/reply. Thanks.

You're probably someone who likes Dub Zeros and Spizike's....huh. :lol:
Not even close. I’m old enough not to care about subtle differences like the thickness of little black lines on imitation elephant skin. And to add, I only buy OG colorway Air Jordans. Rarely will I go after even a collab.

Random sizing question: anyone have the same size in 2018 Black Cements or 2019 Knicks AND either the 2022 Fire Reds and/or these White Cements and can compare how they fit?

I have 10.5 in both Black Cements and Knicks and 11 in Fire Reds. The former two are a bit tight, while the Fire Reds are a bit roomy. Trying to confirm if I should be going for 11 or 10.5 in these.
I have both in 10.5 and the White Cements are bigger IMO. Thats why I am going with size 10 from here for 3's

Back
Top Bottom