Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I feel like just about all JB models have been fitting larger the past year or so, even the current performance models (XXXVIII.)

12.5 was always my perfect size but I default to 13 (since 12.5 is so hard to get so often) and still be fine, but this past year, I've been going down to 12. These IIIs are a perfect example of that. The IIs were HUGE compared to normal.

Pair #1 officially retired. So on to pair #2.
IMG_4403.jpeg

Already got rid of the 1st pair a month or 2 back so no pics unfortunately . Wore them probably close to 100 times, some toe box creasing, toe/heel drag, and light paint chipping. Definitely weren’t beat but worn enough for me personally to just move on to the next pair. The WC 3 is my fav Jordan of all time and most worn shoe in general. Owned multiples of every retro, including this one. That was 1 out of 4 pairs for this retro.

IMG_3280.jpeg

i have a genuine question, why can’t ppl just wear their shoes? like if you have hundreds DS and you just haven’t got around to wearing them then that kind of makes sense. but only wearing a shoe 100 times just to give those up? cmon now 😭

i have a genuine question, why can’t ppl just wear their shoes? like if you have hundreds DS and you just haven’t got around to wearing them then that kind of makes sense. but only wearing a shoe 100 times just to give those up? cmon now 😭
Having hundreds of shoes DS and not getting around to them makes sense. But wearing 1 shoe enough times to move on to the next doesn’t ? :lol: but I’ll play along. It’s very simple, once a shoe I have multiples of reach a certain condition. I move on to the next. Not sure how that’s hard to comprehend.

Having hundreds of shoes DS and not getting around to them makes sense. But wearing 1 shoe enough times to move on to the next doesn’t ? :lol: but I’ll play along. It’s very simple, once a shoe I have multiples of reach a certain condition. I move on to the next. Not sure how that’s hard to comprehend.
i’m not saying having hundreds of DS shoes makes sense, that was just an example lol

if that certain condition was sole separation or an airbag popped or it had zero traction left i would understand that, but some creases and a little heal drag? cmon bro 😭😭

i’m not saying having hundreds of DS shoes makes sense, that was just an example lol

if that certain condition was sole separation or an airbag popped or it had zero traction left i would understand that, but some creases and a little heal drag? cmon bro 😭😭
He probably also made some money selling them because they weren’t completely beat. There’s economics to it too. Not sure why it really matters what anyone else does with their shoes though.

He probably also made some money selling them because they weren’t completely beat. There’s economics to it too. Not sure why it really matters what anyone else does with their shoes though.
it doesn’t matter i was just genuinely curious im not tryna hate just curious

Back
Top Bottom