Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Got a shipping email last night at 1am, says estimated delivery tomorrow but FedEx also says they haven't received the package yet so I wont be holding my breath.

On a side note with DSG, a co worker of mine waited this morning at a NYC location. Got there 8am for a 9am opening...at 9am they said wristbands wouldn't be given out until 10am. Then around 9:30-45ish an employee came out and said they had a total of 9 pairs available for wristbands. I'm going to assume they let the employees eat first and that's what left such a weird number.

So End apparently thinks the guy who has never won a sneaker release on their site is a bot. I'm guessing my IP address was used in some way. Sigh. Is it as simple as e-mailing them to get this sorted? I swear I would pay zero attention to sneakers if it wasn't for these semi OG releases.
Happened to me. Just manually enter your email and use cell data instead of Wi-Fi

Got that too, but like I said the label has been created in the Fedex App for me. Coming from Mississippi, so shouldn't be affected by the Memphis Hub...at least I don't think. Idk tho.

:lol:

My mall is washed nowadays with shoes. Back in the day we had Footlocker, Jimmy jazz, and FNL. All of them typically got GRs, nothing too crazy but at least those. Footlocker is now the size of my living room and gets nothing, Jimmy Jazz turned into Hibbetts and gets nothing, and our FNL turned into JD and gets the occasional GR.

There’s also a consignment/resell shop in the mall now which is ran by your typical suburban white kids and it’s got nothing but 1s, dunks, GRs, and the plethora of trash Yeezy CWs

We have one of those shady resell spots. It WAS right across the hall from FTL. Walked in today to pick up my UNC 5's from FNL, and those scumbags moved DIRECTLY next door to FNL in the old Payless spot. :rolleyes :lol:

PXL_20230304_173729888.jpg

My local DSG said they would be doin wristbands on Monday? Which doesn't make sense to me!!

They did that with the 5's this week too. Sucks for me because if I'm home, I can be there in like 10 minutes. If I'm at work, besides not really being able to leave except for emergencies, it's a 20+ minute drive there, and 20+ back...and that's with good traffic. :angry:

We have one of those shady resell spots. It WAS right across the hall from FTL. Walked in today to pick up my UNC 5's from FNL, and those scumbags moved DIRECTLY next door to FNL in the old Payless spot. :rolleyes :lol:

Yeah I’ve not yet gone in here yet but from what I can see it’s garbage. I’m sure they’ve got the 3 spots on lock for the few GRs we do get :lol:

Maybe I’ll pop in today and see what’s good

I’m going to try to double up on these. Not gonna go hard in the paint like a lotta dudes did for L&F but if I strike out on my girls SNKRS account imma call it good with 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom