Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Ugh these bozos on Nike Live Chat said they see my order with a delivery date of the 10th and being picked up in Memphis tomorrow. The wait continues meh.

C66E1857-CC40-48E4-B66A-60B9182B047F.gif

These from Nike? That EP distance/shape looks like my BC from '18...yikes.

My local DSG is being all secretive as well. I was in the area so I went in to ask about it and one of the employees in the shoe department said they have them in the back but didn't know what the signup process was and offered to go ask the manager. The manager comes out and says IF we get them, the details will be on the site and referred me there. He did say normally if it's a shoe that comes out the following Saturday, they hand out wristbands on Monday morning and that I could get the details on which stores are releasing them and the signup process. I didn't want to get the kid in trouble that had already confirmed they have them in stock. The manager said that it's supposedly a Nike thing as to why they can't give any information out.
all this to give us the run around with attitude. I mean I don’t blame em if they are told to be hush hush; with different managers saying different things. I’d be in a bad mood too. The thing is they’re in at 7am but don’t open at 9am. Last time I called at 7, someone picked up and hanged up before I could ask about the shoes 🤦🏻‍♂️

After much deliberation I’m trying for .5 down on my 2nd pair
Good Call, I am telling you these fit big on me. Not saying it will be the same for everyone, but the Fire Redcs and these a 10 fits me perfect with a little room, 10.5 and my foot is sliding all over the place. I wear a 10.5 in everything btw

So I always have my pairs sent to Walgreens for Fed Ex and the UPS Store for UPS because I am tired of the Final Boss taking my shoes (Happened 3 times over the last 2 years). So my EA pair was supposed to be here yesterday but then changed to today. So it got delivered to Walgreens around 5:30pm, I was packing for a trip so by the time I got to the store it was 6:35. I go to open the door and its locked with a sign on the door that says sorry we closed today at 6:30. And I leave for a work trip tomorrow morning which would be fine if they opened at 6am like all other Walgreens around my area, but nooooo they open at 8am. So now will have to wait until Wed to pick them up

So I always have my pairs sent to Walgreens for Fed Ex and the UPS Store for UPS because I am tired of the Final Boss taking my shoes (Happened 3 times over the last 2 years). So my EA pair was supposed to be here yesterday but then changed to today. So it got delivered to Walgreens around 5:30pm, I was packing for a trip so by the time I got to the store it was 6:35. I go to open the door and its locked with a sign on the door that says sorry we closed today at 6:30. And I leave for a work trip tomorrow morning which would be fine if they opened at 6am like all other Walgreens around my area, but nooooo they open at 8am. So now will have to wait until Wed to pick them up

Nice problem to have.

So how the heck are are resell platforms going to authenticate this release? Usually EP panel cuts and overall print design are clear indicators. But many of these recent pics look lie 2018 and prior cuts, and not even like recent 3s. Even the most recent FRs were pretty consistent with the cuts. Not even sure I'd know how to differentiate without some obvious other signs. Looking only at EP height, shape, color, design, and color won't do it. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom