Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

JB did me dirty smh
5B24078A-08D2-4C26-9AC0-DA576A275842.jpeg
76FE012D-15A9-4F8B-B1BB-AD171907D60C.jpeg
def going to try to double up, print height on left shoe is awful
But then I see photos like this and make me appalled and disgusted.

1678217802488.gif

Probably better for us in the know... I called again today and their manage said she was going to talk to their DM abput the release today and to call back in an hour.
I'm not in the know. Kinda feel like the store employees be hating on my wins. "So you're the lucky one that got a 13 ha-ha" :smh:

Used to like watching Street Gear, but he's so monotone and rarely ever adds anything we don't already know. Nice OG guy obviously, and not cringe like a lot of youtubers....

Aside from what seems to be a unicorn with the super thin EP and very low cuts, the pair above is fantastic.

FinishLine and jdsportsus need to communicate what stores will do for the Jordan 3 “reimagined” release!!!! JD stores are doing QR codes while Finishline stores have no clue what they can do. Please give stores direction and let the public know. Either way it won’t be through the access process.

Day 3 of 7 days of III's. Went with the Desert Elephants! This was a release that I, like most of us at first were hoping for a sand colored black cement with all the same features as a regular pair but when pics surfaced of what the shoe would actually look like....like 90% of the reactions were negative. Honestly this is a pair you have to see in person to really appreciate. The materials are dope, the brown suede has these faint natural looking lines that look like they could be from an actual desert elephant. The orange hits add a nice pop of color and the sandy/semi-gray suede parts on the tongue and eyestay just really anchor the shoe as a Black Cement Alternative. Im glad I didn't pass. Literally as soon as I saw them in person the turn happened immediately and I've no regrets. 3 days down! 4 to go!

20230307_131433.jpg

20230307_135214.jpg

Can't wait til Saturday! I'm entering raffles for the double up, possibly a triple! I just wish the elephant print size was at least consistent. It seems like they made the OG colorways inconsistent for "true to og" form but these, the dark iris, patchworks, etc are more uniform with the height of the suede parts.

Y’all remember the BC3 release? It was just a matter of if you wanted a pair, not if you could get a pair. Very easy release. That’s the way it should be. Nike made a lot of pairs but not enough to meet demand. They needed to make more.
This will always be the case. Demand will be greater than the amount produced when it comes to og rereleases.

Back
Top Bottom