Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Just tried mine on... glad I went TTS. Slightly roomy and some minor heel slip but not enough for me to want to go down half a size.

If you had to go down .5 size then you will probably be ok but I wouldnt go up half (even though I have several other 3s that are half a size up and fit tighter than these.

Pair one arrived , I’m happy
7C80CD80-17DA-4852-B4F2-5213980356A7.jpeg

Welp! So I just paid $383.70 Shipped for a Sz. 9 from eBay (including shoe-Tax which we don't pay in RI). :wow: Been looking all week and found one that was pretty much perfect; damn-near same Ele.Print, same slim toe, and same tumbled leather (they are from LN4 btw...:stoneface: ). I never catch Shock Drops and no Early Access either because I don't purchase from Nike. I wanted to take my chances on release day for retail but the Hell that's starting to brew and the many inconsistent prints helped my decision.

Post pics when you get. I have to see this pair you picked out for that price.

PO

“Hey I wear a 9.5 in shoes, should I get a 9.5 or size down?”

“Hey bro I wear a 13 and got a 13.5”

Like do y’all not see the issue in that? :lol:

I was wondering the same thing they also had the Cool Gray 6's EA but for one of the most sought after releases of the year they decide to do in-store (backdoor) raffle garbage. Also local stores seem to have no clue on what's going on.
Has anybody put in a raffle at FNL? They've been pretty silent on SM. I guess they're gonna do it the Dicks way and announce it once the raffles are over :rofl:

UPS delivery truck is in my neighborhood ...the UPS delivery map in their app is so clutch bc it allows me to follow him all around my city until the shoes are delivered.

Gonna so be so heated if the map shows him outside my neighborhood and the status shows as delivered. :lol::angry:

The shady part is having the new procedure running and open with no announcement. Raffle will be closed by the time FNL let's everyone know what the deal is :smh:

Probably better for us in the know... I called again today and their manage said she was going to talk to their DM abput the release today and to call back in an hour.

Well, just ventured into the Jordan forum for the first time in forever and now I want these. Happy for y’all who ate early! Gonna join the masses and see what happens.

EA pair just arrived. Sz.13, size I always buy lol
DF7A267C-E7C9-4C28-93CC-114CA0D7A72A.jpeg
Photos like this are starting to lure me back in. Maybe I should’ve held off returning them so fast.

Will Crest White Strips or Toothpaste whiten these bad boys up?

Last edited:
UPS delivery truck is in my neighborhood ...the UPS delivery map in their app is so clutch bc it allows me to follow him all around my city until the shoes are delivered.

Gonna so be so heated if the map shows him outside my neighborhood and the status shows as delivered. :lol::angry:
Geezz, I haven’t saw you in deezzz parts in ages

Back
Top Bottom