Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Air Jordan 3 White Cement Reimagined DN3707-100 In-Hand Lateral

Air Jordan 3 White Cement Reimagined DN3707-100 In-Hand Medial

Air Jordan 3 White Cement Reimagined DN3707-100 In-Hand Heel

Air Jordan 3 White Cement Reimagined DN3707-100 OG Packaging

Air Jordan 3 White Cement Reimagined DN3707-100 OG Box

Air Jordan 3 White Cement Reimagined DN3707-100 Box

Fair argument, I don't disagree.
Is is the same for all the OGs on here complaining about shape, materials, Nike Air etc in every thread but still buying?
Just curious, cuz that sentiment doesn't seem to be shared at all. It's actually encouraged. Asking you in particular since you been on here since 2000.

There are a small percentage who won’t buy them. The majority will still buy them, regardless of the “flaws”. Some will say they want them as trade bait, others will lie and say they wanted to hold them in their hands, and then change their tune afterwards, because now that “1 degree difference in the slope of the toebox is now not as bad.”. Lol

WC3 definitely looking good.

Was there any word on what is next for the “Reimagined” line after the WC3s?

-Drew
1670200065125.jpeg

Todays Anniversaries
I High Element GoreTex (1 Year)
1670200134409.jpeg

VIII White Burgundy (W) (2 Years)
1670200170612.jpeg

XX9 Low Infrared 23 (7 Years)
1670200211890.jpeg

III Doernbecher (12 Years)
1670200255377.jpeg

Even though these are still VERY early leaks, I wish the elephant print was lighter and cut lower on the toe.

air-jordan-3-history-3-18.jpg

Air-Jordan-3-White-Cement-Reimagined-DN3707-100-In-Hand-Lateral.jpg

I might be the only one, but I hate the OG elephant print. Look at the OGs compared to the bottom pic, tell me they dont look like payless joints. The whole build looks trash to me.

I dont like the OD chunky print on the BC3s, but the way they look on the reimagined pair is aesthetically pleasing imo

I might be the only one, but I hate the OG elephant print. Look at the OGs compared to the bottom pic, tell me they dont look like payless joints. The whole build looks trash to me.

I dont like the OD chunky print on the BC3s, but the way they look on the reimagined pair is aesthetically pleasing imo
I agree… I’m okay with the elephant print hight on these newer molds.

If someone is able to find a proven method to whiten the sail parts I'm in... Them IG customizers be scamming, they'll paint your shoes only for it to crack after the first wear. My mans was mad as hell when he paid to have his united turned into bc3s only for the black paint to start chipping off an hour into him wearing em. Mans said he hit dude up on IG about it and homie blocked him:rofl:

I'll probably join some raffles for these, but if I don't get a pair, no hard feelings. Although I do have to admit, this upcoming release made me like 3's in general. If I miss out on these I'll just get the FR3s instead.

Really glad that JB's changing the shape of these. I never was a fan of the chunky looking retros from past releases

Back
Top Bottom