Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Feel that was so long ago, but damn, i felt that man.
💯baby! I’m right with y’all. It was simple 30 years ago. I wore my black tongue fire red 5s for a full year before buyin 7 bords, I completely skipped the 6s cuz I was still wearin 5 and mama wasn’t buy no new shoes after 6 months.

Nowadays, I’ll admit it, critical releases I’ll buy two pair, one to beat the other to DS. I feel like these WC3 could be a good beater. My boy ill4eva’s “winterized“ pair actually looks kinda dope. Props to you cuz 🔥

only thing that really gets me mad is that the these and the Fire reds make the TB3 and BC3 look like early 2000 fakes. I hate them sometimes. Hell I started offing some retro + colorways to try to double up on some of the new good retros. FR3s 2pairs. These cardinals need a double up too. Playoff 8s I need like ten pairs. My younger bro sees those it’s a wrap. He torched my collection back then in 08.

folks acting like its lightning 4s type of yellow :emoji_laughing:

now if JB did that I'll be pissed

Was there an intended pun in there?

Or...

orange-terio-awkward-orange-black-kid.gif

Shake your head until your neck start to hurt but nobody under 30 is fiending for these

Some of y'all will still strike out, but mainly because some of y'all are bad at copping shoes in a modern context. Some of y'all even struck out on FR3s after 15 non-competitive restocks, and pairs sitting

Lol. You’re really underestimating the power of bots and influencers. These will be way tougher than the FR3s.

only thing that really gets me mad is that the these and the Fire reds make the TB3 and BC3 look like early 2000 fakes. I hate them sometimes. Hell I started offing some retro + colorways to try to double up on some of the new good retros. FR3s 2pairs. These cardinals need a double up too. Playoff 8s I need like ten pairs. My younger bro sees those it’s a wrap. He torched my collection back then in 08.
I sold my '18 Black Cement's recently on ebay and don't regret it. I got my money's worth and wore the heck out of em but sitting next to this year's Fire Reds they looked awful. When they return again with the new and improved shape I'll gladly buy two pairs like I did of this year's Fire Reds.

Back
Top Bottom