Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Last FLX hit were playoff 12s last year 3/11/22

87CA2D83-193D-4DC4-AA45-917B381CA32E.jpeg

Details are a little fuzzy about all the negative crap I dealt with after they switched, but I use to have good luck with them in Houston, San Diego, and when I first moved to Savannah, I’d make the drive for Atlanta if the I got something really good or multiple pairs that would make the trip worthwhile.

In any case, when they switched, I couldn’t log into any of my accounts (endless loop of resetting passwords that would never work etc), lost all my points, and overall, it was just a terrible experience using them. Seemed like none of their employees or IT types had a damn clue on how to perform their job when I called either. Figured it was a waste of my money and time dealing with them anymore, so I just deleted them all and took it for what it was.

And as you mentioned, they’re just sad now. And Savannah wasn’t exactly the big city so it was even worse there. Even when I moved back to Houston, I didn’t even consider redownloading the apps. Ironically, I started using and FNL, Hibbett, and ****’s. 3 places I typically wouldn’t use in the FTL/Champs/Footaction heyday.

That’s awful man. I haven’t hit on Finishline/Champs/Footlocker in years. My footlocker never got any super limited releases but we got our fair share of GRs and a few nicer things. I was cool with all the employees and would buy like 6-7 pairs of stuff that sat to help them out so they’d hold me down for a pair of a nicer release. The bricks usually went to people who for some reason missed in their area so it was cool to help a local store and someone else.

Nowadays them employees are awful. Just sit there on their phones and never try to be friendly. The store itself is now the size of a living room and it’s probably 75% women’s/kids shoes and then 25% men’s. I’m not even sure they get GRs like 1s or anything anymore

Back
Top Bottom