Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

:rofl:
Footlocker removed 18000 point because I didn't buy anything.

Now it is says
Store pickup - Didn't Win
Ship to me - Pending Check back soon.

Is there a set time to check ? or is it too late?

They aite I guess

B57EF3CB-07FC-4BC8-B4C1-DDF6C02FC073.jpeg

41E868A7-5343-4ADC-B731-17499DE4A86D.jpeg

Speaking of all the OG colorways, i always thought the True Blues were meant to be an Olympic colorway to tie in with the 1988 Olympics. For some reason that shoe reminds of a shoe i could have seen Team USA wearing

for flx program.

Once you spent the points, win or lose you don’t get those points back. Even if you forgot to confirm or if the app bugged out and you were never able to get in on time to confirm. Those points are gone. It’s 500 per headstart. It used to be a 4 headstart max but now it’s 6. Keep in mind you already get 1 headstart to begin with so you’re only spend points for 5 additional headstart so it’s 2500 points not 3000. If you do win and remembered to scan your flx barcode when checking out, you’ll get a ton of points back to use for future raffles. Just because you have full headstarts doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed or have a high chance of winning. It still comes down to the selected store stock and how many people enter that store for your size.

Seems like DTLR raffles was the move with all these W's. Just had to be that one raffle option I forgot to enter lol

Speaking of all the OG colorways, i always thought the True Blues were meant to be an Olympic colorway to tie in with the 1988 Olympics. For some reason that shoe reminds of a shoe i could have seen Team USA wearing

MJ did wear them back then when it was an exhibition match between nba and team USA.

AAAA3BBC-71AE-49CA-A0DC-E6B90DEB6DA5.jpeg

and of course MJ wore the retros during his tenure with the wizards. But I loved it when Kobe also wore them during his sneaker free agency and wore them against MJ at an All Star Game

5EB209CE-8830-4A9A-9464-5BC1F688D9CE.jpeg

Open the app & double check, those push notifications alway say I lost & when I open the app it lets me confirm.
I went on FTL app and it said there was no shipping address or payment for ship to…don’t recall if it said pending for ship to or not…once it hit 5 I had no option to be on this thread heavily between leaving work, driving, getting my son, getting pizza, and being with three kids and my wife 🤷‍♂️

Didn’t log out and check Champs until much later

Oh well
Anybody got a spare 13, holla at ya boy. I'm deleting all these shoe apps tomorrow. The game ain't in me no more.
Don’t do that…

6BE76814-C3BD-4EDA-A194-6B7C434D6676.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom