Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I don’t see the price of these 3s going down. White Cement 3s are one of the most hyped Jordans and a lot of people took Ls just like on the Lost and Found.

This is plain wrong too. Yes, they do make some shoes more limited, but they ain’t selling 500k pairs of most shoes on NDC. This wasn’t a limited shoe.

What Nike is good at is convincing people it was just tough luck cause it was a very desired release due to the history, nostalgia… it’s all horse ****. It breeds the hype so they don’t have to spend money marketing their highest selling products, while making it incredibly hard for the highest produced shoes to even get in the hands of consumers.

I’m not even arguing they need to change. They don’t need to do anything when they have everyone captive a dozen years after they figured out what they could do. Once StockX and GOAT cemented a “legitimate” marketplace and it wasn’t just NT classifieds and eBay, CL… well it made it that much easier for the shadow middlemen to hoard inventory while the myth drives it all in a cycle of $10 increases, normalized by 50% markup on GR’s as soon as you strike out 30 times! Nike is killing it. All of us still doing this are loser sheep.

All of this. There are plenty of pairs but the secondary market scoops up a ton of inventory, it's like concert tickets.

There is a second middle man and they have to be paid as well. It's silly when you think about it.

It used to be nike-->shoe stores--> consumer. Now it is nike--> shoe stores --> secondary market --> consumer

Me every time I enter shoe raffles…

2FDA8237-93EB-4D40-BBC2-ABDE9CD02ABF.gif

Perhaps you should parachute towards a sneaker store near you.

2008 2012 there was no Instagram or TikTok or any of that. Sneakers have been a part of pop-culture for like 12 years now.. when are you counting on it slowing down?.

Sneakers have been a part of pop culture for a lot longer than that, but things always fizzle. Trends come and go. Even with social media, kids move on.

Not counting on it, just trends that are tried and true.

All of this. There are plenty of pairs but the secondary market scoops up a ton of inventory, it's like concert tickets.

There is a second middle man and they have to be paid as well. It's silly when you think about it.

It used to be nike-->shoe stores--> consumer. Now it is nike--> shoe stores --> secondary market --> consumer
Yep, a lot of your local sneaker stores are run by dbags who backdoor a lot of their stock, and when they get extra shipments in it doesn’t see the light of day.

Top Pair LMN
Bottom Pair LN4

Safe to say I'll be beating the LMN pair first and keeping LN4 on ice. Also worth noting LMN had inconsistent leather panels with one pair being smooth and the other tumbled.

PXL_20230311_175831729.NIGHT.jpg

I entered 27 raffles. All L's lol. L from nike on an account that is 15 years old.

My Gf created a SNKRs act this morning and won the draw.

at least I got 1 pair.
Smh that’s crazy. Glad you were able to get one though. And moving forward you got 2 accts to try on lol.

I tested the “new accounts win more” theory a few years ago when I created a backup snkrs acct. That acct was prob 0 for its first 50+ attempts. It’s been like 3 yrs for that account and I buy a decent amount of apparel and stuff on it but it still is the weakest of my 3 accts (my OG, my girls, and the burner). Those accounts hit rate is the same as order as their ages.

Yep, a lot of your local sneaker stores are run by dbags who backdoor a lot of their stock, and when they get extra shipments in it doesn’t see the light of day.
But Nike wants this. They can’t come out and say that, but when the backdoor does marketing, sales and acts as an insurance policy against poor quality or even a bad shoe… you are not turning that down. Their model is anti-consumer and yet we eat their feces every Saturday and line up for more while entering raffles and fighting a rigged game. It’s comically stupid behavior giving this company money.

Back
Top Bottom