Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

The thing that’s clear about this release is Nike isn’t making enough nearly pairs. The sneaker market has grown a lot the last few years, but Nike is releasing stock numbers for 2017.
Nike makes plenty of shoes. There are hundreds of pairs on ndc right now. They purposefully make pairs like pair this somewhat limited to keep them cool. They know what they are doing. They don't want these sitting for months.

AF6F107D-BE83-4D1D-81BD-1D24B0B036B3.jpeg
549F4798-DDA3-4A19-A527-F1491D17C20F.jpeg

6B0EF548-408D-4F8D-B49F-9548DEF09441.jpeg

When have they ever made enough pairs? They want it to be this hard and they want a strong secondary market. The minute releases are easily obtainable all these scumbags running backdoor businesses make nothing and releases don’t sell out in seconds or minutes.

Keeping the product out of our hands and off our feet is how they keep increasing their profits.
2015-2019 they made enough pairs. You could walk in to a store on release day and pairs were available. Jordan 3 Black Cement, Jordan 4 Bred, Jordan 4 Black Cat etc. A release like this is going to sell out whether it’s 500K or a million pairs, Nike could have released more pairs and it still would have sold out. I’m so sick of sneaker culture.

Nike makes plenty of shoes. There are hundreds of pairs on ndc right now. They purposefully make pairs like pair this somewhat limited to keep them cool. They know what they are doing. They don't want these sitting for months.
These are not sitting for months lol Even if Nike doubled the stock of these they’d still sell out pretty quickly.

Probably my anger at not getting a pair. You’re right, other than Nike, DSG, Champs, and FTL, I haven’t gotten a notification.

I’m moreso angry at them holding back stock for restocks. I work so it’s not easy to be hovering on a computer screen all day.

Stashed SF sent out winner/loser emails already, in case anyone else in the thread entered there.

Got to FTL and I was first but folks came in behind me quick. Lady gave me my pair and I paid. I was nervous af that she handed me a pair of 2011s so I started to check em out to make sure they looked decent. Employee tells me , "Don't start that $#!+, we aint got time for that." :lol: But my pair looks good to me. Had to pick up from a mall I got jumped and stabbed in on 2 separate occasions so I got outta there quick. Not perfect, but they look good to me. Ignore the mess, 2 yo destroying the house. What do the Elephant Print police say about this pair?

Attachments

• 20230311_112904.jpg
    20230311_112904.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 20230311_112818.jpg
    20230311_112818.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 20230311_111854.jpg
    20230311_111854.jpg
    547.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 20230311_111725.jpg
    20230311_111725.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 20230311_111710.jpg
    20230311_111710.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 20230311_111802.jpg
    20230311_111802.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 458
Nike making the same amount that they used to when it was “easy”, now there’s just way more people going after them. They could’ve added 100k more pair and that’s 100k more chances for people other than yourself to get them

This is plain wrong too. Yes, they do make some shoes more limited, but they ain’t selling 500k pairs of most shoes on NDC. This wasn’t a limited shoe.

What Nike is good at is convincing people it was just tough luck cause it was a very desired release due to the history, nostalgia… it’s all horse ****. It breeds the hype so they don’t have to spend money marketing their highest selling products, while making it incredibly hard for the highest produced shoes to even get in the hands of consumers.

I’m not even arguing they need to change. They don’t need to do anything when they have everyone captive a dozen years after they figured out what they could do. Once StockX and GOAT cemented a “legitimate” marketplace and it wasn’t just NT classifieds and eBay, CL… well it made it that much easier for the shadow middlemen to hoard inventory while the myth drives it all in a cycle of $10 increases, normalized by 50% markup on GR’s as soon as you strike out 30 times! Nike is killing it. All of us still doing this are loser sheep.

Got to FTL and I was first but folks came in behind me quick. Lady gave me my pair and I paid. I was nervous af that she handed me a pair of 2011s so I started to check em out to make sure they looked decent. Employee tells me , "Don't start that $#!+, we aint got time for that." :lol: But my pair looks good to me. Had to pick up from a mall I got jumped and stabbed in on 2 separate occasions so I got outta there quick. Not perfect, but they look good to me. Ignore the mess, 2 yo destroying the house. What do the Elephant Print police say about this pair?
Straight to jail 👮‍♂️ just messin, they look straight…in all seriousness tho be safe out there y’all.

These are not sitting for months lol Even if Nike doubled the stock of these they’d still sell out pretty quickly.
They could produce TRIPLE the amount and they would still sell out. If not instantly by the end of the day still.

I haven’t seen a perfect pair yet, seen so many with one tumbled side one smooth, different EPs, all kinds of nonsense

Back
Top Bottom