Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

L&F were plentiful.

The demand was just more plentiful. Couple that with a weak holiday 11 and you get that disaster. They should've gave us a Gamma retro.

One janky release for what is the most mainstream-popular Jordan model in one of its all-time most-desired colorways has got cats in an outright panic over IIIs :lol:
We will see the Panic, once the Hypebeasts start pumping this shoe up (which has already started), I hope they are plentiful and there is more than enough, but knowing I have 1 or 2 pair locked down is worth it. I will not miss this shoe. I have the 88's but I am ready to retire them.

Gammas > Cherry highs.

These are going to be in the low 300's. They won't sit like FR3's. Won't be busting folks to the white meat like LF's. Somewhere in the middle.
Ehh both are mediocre releases. Don’t have a dog in the fight. If I had to wear them I’d definitely choose the cherries though. I’m gonna be highly upset if they do gammas instead of Columbias next year. :smh:

Im gonna try and be more selective next yer cause I got a good amount of shoes and the shoe boxes stacking high. But if any one wants to look out for me for an 11.5 it would be appreciated. SNKRS hasnt shown me love or EA in God knows when

Sadly I must admit if I strike out and these are in that low 300 range I’m gonna have to pull the trigger. This is probably the only shoe next year that I have to have. Unless they do Columbias that would make 2.

We will see the Panic, once the Hypebeasts start pumping this shoe up (which has already started), I hope they are plentiful and there is more than enough, but knowing I have 1 or 2 pair locked down is worth it. I will not miss this shoe. I have the 88's but I am ready to retire them.

These are going to be in the low 300's. They won't sit like FR3's. Won't be busting folks to the white meat like LF's. Somewhere in the middle.

I don't care what anyone else does with their money, god knows I make some questionable choices sometimes, too :lol:
I just find it illogical to shell out $400-$500 before a release like this, before even taking a shot for retail. If someone is willing to pay that much now, then there's no reason to panic in the first place, because you know you're going to get them one way or another. Which kind of defeats the point of overpaying now. No one thinks these are going to be $600+ on the resale market after they drop. They'll always be available, likely in the price range maxmaxjordan23 maxmaxjordan23 suggests LOL

L&F were plentiful.

The demand was just more plentiful. Couple that with a weak holiday 11 and you get that disaster. They should've gave us a Gamma retro.
Gammas ?!?

1670446783833.gif

Cats tripping.

These will be had for retail easily. Well for me.

Paying 500+ for a GR before release is a mental illness.

L&F were plentiful.

One janky release for what is the most mainstream-popular Jordan model in one of its all-time most-desired colorways has got cats in an outright panic over IIIs :lol:

ALL OF THIS (besides the Gammas part)

Back
Top Bottom