Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I aint in nobody else pockets but i cant pay 4-500 for these early.

Its Illogical to me. you can double up for that price if you wait it out.

For me it makes sense, I sold two shoes in closet I wouldnt be wearing anytime soon to fund one I would wear a lot more. I dont have the "got to have them all" mentality anymore, and White Cement 3s have always been one of my top Jordans. All things considered I consider these a well done retro and dont plan on picking anything else up that Jordan Brand is dropping in the next few months besides Chicago 2s.

For me it makes sense, I sold two shoes in closet I wouldnt be wearing anytime soon to fund one I would wear a lot more. I dont have the "got to have them all" mentality anymore, and White Cement 3s have always been one of my top Jordans. All things considered I consider these a well done retro and dont plan on picking anything else up that Jordan Brand is dropping in the next few months besides Chicago 2s.
Your money do what makes you happy. Idk why this isn’t encouraged more on here. Zay from my area he got a solid rep in real life with sneaks.

tbh Id cop an early pair right now but i dont see a sz 14. Blessing in disguise i guess.

Some of y'all might just be bad at this copping for retail thing.

Which is fine I go through droughts too.
It has nothing to do with being bad at copping. When your whole family puts in for raffles, when you have 4 computers set up and ready to go as soon as they drop, When you have 10 family members all with SNKRS accounts just to help you cop, all notifications for restocks and you hit up 3 malls the day and day after the drop and you still don't get 1 pair. Has nothing to do with being "bad"

Back
Top Bottom