Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Got that unexpected w from atmos an hour ago. First time hitting a raffle from them and I'm grateful, double up complete

tumblr_lq3tw53V8G1r1zphpo1_500_zpsc1707e32.gif

I just feel it’s lackluster on the execution. Again, I get their theme and all that (and they used different materials) but they essentially released a metallic 1

C1918FEB-4006-4293-871B-2B8F2215C6DB.png

AB5F0F6C-FF72-4670-9A0C-5C66AB73A754.jpeg
I feel you. Not a fan of the 1s 4s or 12s. But the 2s and 3s are some of the best collabs on each model imo. I could see why someone wouldn't like them though. The materials and midsole on the 2s aren't for everyone and the 3s....well.......🤔.......I don't see how anyone couldn't like the 3s honestly 😆

What does this even mean lol.
Did you forget what you posted?
You said people that expected the shoes to look like the original worn shoe were crazy

So I pointed out that this reimagined 💩 Nike came up with wasn’t about recreating a worn shoe
Its supposed to recreate an old shoe that has some yellowing

No one is complaining about the yellowing
We want the elephant print height to be consistent and we want it to be like the original elephant print height was in 1988

Hope this helps 😉

Did you forget what you posted?
You said people that expected the shoes to look like the original worn shoe were crazy

So I pointed out that this reimagined 💩 Nike came up with wasn’t about recreating a worn shoe
Its supposed to recreate an old shoe that has some yellowing

No one is complaining about the yellowing
We want the elephant print to be consistent and we want it to be like the original elephant print was in 1988

Hope this helps 😉
Yeah, but what some seem not to understand is that not every pair in 88 had perfect elephant print. More than likely inconsistencies with it were probably higher back then considering the advances available today.

Yea AMM really needs to go in a different direction. Really, anything other than burgundy. The one time they released something in a different color scheme they literally added some writing on the tongue tag on a pair of airships and called it a day.

I’m all for subtle and clean but come on. The 1s, 4s, and the 12s could’ve easily been cooked up by the same designers they have churning out these 1 mids every other day.

thats what crazy.

if you play a pick 4 or pick 3 numbers game the odds are lower to win a prize on those. The odds of me winning a draw for size 11.5 are higher (1/10617 based on snkrs stock) than the odds of winning a pick 3 (1/333) and pick 4 (1/10000). I have yet to win at pick 3 or pick 4.

Yea AMM really needs to go in a different direction. Really, anything other than burgundy. The one time they released something in a different color scheme they literally added some writing on the tongue tag on a pair of airships and called it a day.

I’m all for subtle and clean but come on. The 1s, 4s, and the 12s could’ve easily been cooked up by the same designers they have churning out these 1 mids every other day.

Burgundy is their color and both of the 12s are dope.

Rare Retail W today. Tested my luck at the Shoe Palace in Little Tokyo after one of the employees (she was coo as hell) told me to come tomorrow (this morning) if sizes weren’t claimed.

Long story short….got my size and I told the employees “I’m wearing them out.” HAVENT taken them off since! Shoe is beautiful and will be worn multiple times! Can’t believe I got my pair after contemplating payin resell this week too.
770C2334-FBC3-43C0-9B4F-4AFC41E3D3C6.jpeg
E9AA4B73-AEA2-4437-8986-32D904E642ED.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom