Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I get what you’re saying

But Spike Lee probably wears a 7Y or mens 7.5 and I’m not buying the reimagined Spike Lee pair he wore shooting a commercial

I’m buying what MJ is wearing and MJ has on a men’s sz 13 or 13.5 and his 🐘 print height is identical on his pairs

Nothing is higher from one shoe to the other in this picture
6F5AE968-F894-41A6-81B8-12C0C532C0ED.jpeg
People in here said they wanted a perfect shoe like they got back in 1988. Then dudes posted pics to prove that the pair from 1988 wasn’t perfect so now they’re switching it to.: i want michaels pair lol. Stop man.

To prove your point when you have to show both shoes? It’s barely showing the right shoe.

You also actually sound pretty ridiculous now with the spike lee thing also. If Spike Lee had uneven elephant print back in the 80s that just goes to show that even the original release wasn’t perfect. The expectations are wild also; you think just because you have the same size as Michael Jordan, You’re going to get the same pair of shoes?

Show the pics bro

You giving us @Magic33 vibes lol (I kid, I know mans be ready for smoke lol)

Mans KTV :lol: I was waiting to get service .. took pics before I dipped in case someone wanted smoke. My pair ain’t no unicorn but I dodged the lego block sharpie EP. :nthat:

*Both LNM (no mismatch leather toe box)
C5E31E65-E36F-4CD4-BBFC-A2D23E6AE63D.jpeg

73CC70BA-B61D-44E5-832D-8EDF954B74E8.jpeg

C24283DD-57EE-43CA-9FE7-1D8BA32899F7.jpeg

569E7199-C6C9-4929-A1B6-8134838B7F0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you enter any raffles? Hadn't heard a peep from you during release week.
That's why all 11.5 OOPs should come my way. There are no questions on sizing here lol.

I entered SNKRS, FTL, Champs, SNS, END, DSG, Feature, Sheikh, etc.

GOAT is still $350 at the moment for the resell.

When in Dubai…..

E81ED376-7355-4321-98A7-8FE6C335A107.jpeg

Nike Store came through in person in the clutch. I asked dude for the size I wanted these in, he scanned the display, looked over to the right and on the floor in the box were the ones I ended up with. Paid a little over retail, but it’s understandable with the exchange rate. Still cheaper than resell.

Man when does Nike ship? Sorry if it’s been asked, but I’ve been stuck on preparing to ship since Saturday. I think a Nike employee got me 🤣

I would like to see how people lace them, anything creative? It always annoys me that i have laces flapping around on the inside just so i get the outside looking clean, considered some lace locks but i think the tongue is too low. Who’s doing what?

I would like to see how people lace them, anything creative? It always annoys me that i have laces flapping around on the inside just so i get the outside looking clean, considered some lace locks but i think the tongue is too low. Who’s doing what?
I usually keep them factory laced, maybe a little loose, and for my Concords I made sure to take the lace out of the very top eyelets.

Long post again....I disagree. Sneaker culture has always been around and the suburban white, Asian, etc. kids have always been in the mix. What's new is that being a "sneaker head/hype beast" is trendy to the public like never before and the barrier to being a "sneaker head/hype beast" is lower than ever before. When you have Hulk Hogan posting IG pics with his "collection" you known things dun changed 😂. It's like when the MCU kicked off and all of a sudden everyone was a marvel comics expert and I'm having conversations with people who a year before couldn't tell Deadpool from Deadshot. Travis Scott and Kanye West and Social Media. That's who we responsible for this. Kanye brought fashion and sneakers to the masses like no one else before him and the internet helped. Sneakers were apart of Ye the way drugs and and hustling were apart of Jay Z. Then Travis Scott did the same. Kids related sneakers to Travis the same way we related sneakers to MJ. I always looked to see what shoes rappers had on but I never cared more about the sneakers they had on than the bars they spit. Butnkids these days care more about the kicks than the bars. We talked about what Jay Z SAID. They talk about what Travis WORE. And of course you have the explosion of social media bringing it to the masses and flex culture being a thing. Now sneakers are a social currency and a literal currency like never before. So people who don't really engage deeply with the culture are in the culture and it's more of them than us. Now people who thought I was weird for having more than 20 pairs of shoes are taking to me about releases like they been down since way back. Like I said, you want the best analogy for where sneakers are today? Look at the explosion of the MCU. You have people that will not miss a Marvel movie or TV show but still have never held a comic book in their hand. Comic culture was always a thing but it has undoubtedly blown up. Sneaker culture also has always been a thing, but it has also undoubtedly blown up.
Same thing with sports cards. I see everyone paying thousands for boxes that were maybe 100-200 4 years ago. I get you on the Marvel thing. I remember in 1999-2000 reading comics in the student center and people looking at me funny. I remember in 1998 one of my LCBS guys turning me onto the first Deadpool ongoing series by gifting me the first 15 issues. Fell in love with that book and Deadpool then…still have the whole run. PLUS the Omnibi and the Classic TPBs.

Excellent post.

The only thing that I will correct is that all races were sneakerheads. Black folks wasn't the face of sneakers back in the day. I'm proof of this. HIP HOP was and still is the face of sneakers! And that includes many different races of people
You lost it. . 😂😭

Back
Top Bottom