Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

No one was banned and nothing said was bad. I'm trying to keep the thread on topic. Seriously someone just make a thread about sneaker culture, hype beasts, etc. it's not that hard.
That's true. Wouldn't be as organic though. Wouldn't get the same tangential thoughts that stem from the main topic to "how'd we get here again?" 😂🤣😂. I get it though, on one hand it is very entertaining for some at least but it can also make it very very difficult to find the information you need if you are looking for stuff specific to the release like restocks and such.

I’d have thought an old jordan 3 that’s not safe to wear found at goodwill would probably be bought by some mom who thinks she got some $7.95 Jordans for her kid, and the kid is gonna get clowned at school for the rest of the school year when the shoes disintegrate at recess.
Then he’ll be scarred for life and end up spending all his adult disposable income on sneakers. Never actually move out of his parents house. Have a YouTube sneaker channel and gatekeep on NT all day.
Is the forweword to your memoir 🤣?

But seriously, Idk kids are different these days. My coworkers kid spent all his Christmas cash plus some on Yeezy 1 Net/Net and the sole separated from the upper while he was with his friends and it was badge of honor 🤷🏿‍♂️. Sits on a shelf behind his gaming set up like a trophy.

I'm sick...somehow I missed the text last Thursday that I won a pair of these through WSS, what a fail.

Screenshot_20230314_093256_Messages.jpg

I'm sick...somehow I missed the text last Thursday that I won a pair of these through WSS, what a fail.

Screenshot_20230314_093256_Messages.jpg

Damn, guess you didn’t want or need them that bad. Messin, you’ll get a pair for retail just stay strong fam

I don't actually know because I personally never saw it get spicy..just looked like a few chiming in. I hope sphynx sphynx ain't get clipped.. they removed some messages but nothing looked ban worthy to me and he was spitting honest gems.

giphy.gif

Back to regularly scheduled programming I see. Let us resume posting vanity shots of the same sneakers everyone has seen 1000 times and discussing “speckle density” or whatever :lol:

Finally, got my double up. Which factory are ya'll claiming is cleanest? My LM3 pear look great with the EP and NA proportional and clean, BUT my LMN pear not so much.

Bruh. I pulled mine out to take a pic with these and literally didn't take the pic :rofl: They are the only other 3 I own and I never realized how bad they are until now.
Did the same ....pulled out my 2011 WC, my 2018 BC, True Blues and even my North Carolinas 3s about to take a family photo but changed my mind after seeing the difference in shapes compared to these Reimagined joints. :lol: Nah im good.

No one was banned and nothing said was bad. I'm trying to keep the thread on topic. Seriously someone just make a thread about sneaker culture, hype beasts, etc. it's not that hard.
Nah. I don’t like em. Last thing I want to see is a thread dedicated to them. They need to go back to Reddit, or at the very least, go stay in the New Balance or Yeezy threads. Lol

They are not that bad…stop being so extra 😂
HOW is this “not that bad”? This was a common QC issue (this was my pair of 2018 BC3s). It’s literally a spike in the back of the shoe lol:

5264AA60-E701-4240-BB1F-7F9BFDC165B7.jpeg

Here is a comparison to my custom 2020 Unites, my 2018 BC3s are terrible, in comparison:

B559958A-AA4B-4278-8BE2-1D8578FB5C57.png

Link to my full post about this:

Post in thread 'Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)'
https://niketalk.com/threads/air-jo...arsity-red-all-star-2020.683184/post-33240201

Back
Top Bottom