Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

People don’t want to hear that QC has been an issue since day one. We aren’t paying premium for a shoe so of course it’s slapped together.
Nah u wrong we r paying premium Brother. If they did the BIN Premionseries fort $175 back in 09-10 we can def get premium materials for about the price we spending now

I’m just glad JB restored somewhat OG shape and proportion to the shoe. It was real bad for awhile.
17C2BF25-AC37-4636-BF8B-1C83DB4494EA.jpeg

2018 BC3 - 2013 88 WC - 2023 WC
FBD840A7-F132-453C-9CF2-D7125E88956C.jpeg

PXL_20230314_162846632.jpg
PXL_20230314_162659829.jpg
I love em. Very happy with mine.
This thread is full of pairs like this that are near perfection

But some people want to keep pushing this “they cant make consistent elephant print heights” “even the OGs had QC issues”

If one factory can make this pair then all the factories should be able to make this exact same pair!

I just off my TB3s the new shape is the way to go . What kept me away from 3s for a while was the mid sole chipping they fixed it bought me back in and now I'm look at my steel toes 3s and shape Nike does crap like this on purpose might off all those ugly shape 3s and hopefully we get TB and BC in new form.

5 seconds in and saw this dudes face and heard his voice. Nah b im good. :lol:

Bad take man.

I've known Rolo for just about 15 years now. He's dedicated to this ****. More than you know. He took the time and effort in bringing a pretty valuable video with tons of visual and historical points of view. I thought your comment was not only rude, but disrespectful and condescending to someone who is pretty well respected in the culture. If you only knew what type of work goes behind producing content like this, you'd understand but unfortunately you don't.

Nah u wrong we r paying premium Brother. If they did the BIN Premionseries fort $175 back in 09-10 we can def get premium materials for about the price we spending now
You want quality at $200? Go find a LV shoe for that. A Hermes? Gucci? Yeah those are premium prices. Just cuz it’s premium for most doesn’t mean it is high end with good QC.

True but how much of an impact would that have on elephant print? I'd imagine if Nike can't keep his PEs consistent they would definitely struggle to keep EP consistent across multiple colorways made in multiple factories for the mass production run, right? Even looking at images of retail pairs EP doesn't look consistent. BUT, you're the OG triple OG so I'm for sure not about to try and trump you on this one 😂. Just asking the question. It really doesn't seem like EP was ever a consistent thing but as time went on we believed it was.

When you have multiple factories involved in producing the same retro, there's going to be differences in production for sure. But Nike wanted to keep up with demand so they increased the supply in this instance. Whether that's from material sources or direction between the PLM and the respective development teams at the factories. Such is the case even when, for example, the OG X series released in the 90s. You had flipped Jumpmen on the heel dependent on which country it had been produced in (China, Taiwan or Korea).

I still think Nike could do a better job at stabilizing quality control across all product. It'll be tough though because of the amount of factories involved. One other thing to note as well is that there were no quality control stickers in these boxes. The last one I saw was for the Cardinal 7s and that was found on the box lid.

Someone made a good point about the stickers checking for things we are not complaining about. I feel like factory differences happen but the two different leathers or visually different EP is when I’m irritated and feel like they are sourcing from such a random pile that it’s inevitable and that’s lazy to me.

I noticed my left is LN 4 and my right is LN3. SMH! Somebody in Footlocker might've played switcheroo. There's no difference in leather or EP, but the LMN4 yellow paint is slightly darker. No big difference unless you have the shoes in your face.

Last edited:
I noticed my left is LMN 4 and my right is LMN3. SMH! Somebody in Footlocker might've played switcheroo. There's no difference in leather or EP, but the LMN4 yellow paint is slightly darker. No big difference unless you have the shoes in your face.

Various pics please.

I just submitted an offer of $275 on ebay.

...it'll probably get rejected.
Is it to the same seller from yesterday that declined and are you actually hoping they accept or do you kinda want them to reject it? 🤣

If they accept that's a good sign. Best I can find is 290 locally.

You want quality at $200? Go find a LV shoe for that. A Hermes? Gucci? Yeah those are premium prices. Just cuz it’s premium for most doesn’t mean it is high end with good QC.
uhh you do realize we’ve gotten plenty of quality releases at <$200 over the years, right?

2016 Space Jam 11s, 2015 Legend Blue 4s, and of course 2015 SBB 1.0s immediately come to mind.

The issue is the inconsistency among releases. It’s not like GR dunks where literally all the releases are garbage quality.

Bad take man.

I've known Rolo for just about 15 years now. He's dedicated to this ****. More than you know. He took the time and effort in bringing a pretty valuable video with tons of visual and historical points of view. I thought your comment was not only rude, but disrespectful and condescending to someone who is pretty well respected in the culture. If you only knew what type of work goes behind producing content like this, you'd understand but unfortunately you don't.

I do content creation too so I know exactly what it takes but I saw that forhead and thought it was gonna break my screen so I dipped out.

yall be taking things too serious :lol:

Last edited:
Bout to clean up BC and those infrared 3s and double up im cool with my triple on FR and need and extra pair for rotation and they will bring back true blue and BC in true og form definitely going to wait

Is it to the same seller from yesterday that declined and are you actually hoping they accept or do you kinda want them to reject it? 🤣

If they accept that's a good sign. Best I can find is 290 locally.
The listing was $305 + shipping, offers accepted.

He countered my offer of $275 with $300.

...nice of him to budge on his price by 5 bucks.

The listing was $305 + shipping, offers accepted.

He countered my offer of $275 with $300.

...nice of him to budge on his price by 5 bucks.
I never understand that 🤦🏿‍♂️. If you're selling for $305 and your "best offer" is $5 off just list it $305 buy it now with no offers. When I sell on eBay I either list it fora buy it now price with no offers or list it at the price I'd like to get with the lowest offer set to what I expect to get. And that's usually at least $25 less.

Back
Top Bottom