Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Has anyone started a gofundme to raise enough money for their kid to get some Cement 3s yet? Because sometimes a PS5 just isn’t enough.

I feel like we can’t reach the legendary status of the L&F thread yet until we see some gullible folks throwing money towards an unworthy cause.

So.........

1. In N Out
2. Five Guys
3. Shake Shack
4. Whataburger

1. Samsung
2. Apple
3. Blackberry

1. Nightwing
2. Batwing
3. Chickenwing
4. MJO23DAN
5. Mike Rich

1. BC3
2. WC3
3. FR3
4. TB3
5. Mocha3

Chicks sporting their goods > ****'s sporting goods :lol:

Did I do that right :lol:
Burger list is strong…I have to agree…also double QP with cheese from McDs

Well, at least I bring something to table then right?

👇👇👇Hit that block button below! 👇👇👇
1678850380749.gif

That bottom pair in the box 😍
I know I have to take more pics of them. I am looking for another good pair now. because this pair is what most of us wanted. I am noticing all of the 13's i can find listed for sale have thick, wide and dark ep., just like my other pair from stockx. I feel like this release is going to have some "perfect pairs" floating around and I might have been blessed with one of them

Reading through all these pages

*Me looking for any mention of Seth Fowler the gawd shoetuber of this generation

church-lady-looking.gif

He deserve that million+ subs. He covers almost ALL shoes, buys and reviews stuff even if it ain't hype, don't focus on resale, knows about materials and quality, genuinely loves the game

One thing I find dumb af on shoetube videos is when they just be telling us the obvious

The midsole is sail
The back has Nike air
These originally debuted in 88i
If you have a wide foot, try 0.5 up

I generally hate this too but I really like those that do this format well like illistic illistic , iAmTMCII, and verse001 verse001 . If I'm on the aftermarket or a foreign site and about to pull the trigger on a pair I've never seen in hand I often pull up Sean go's review or head over to actualfanofsneakers.com. Always concise and answers all the questions I typically need to know. There is nothing more that I hate in sneakers videos than someone telling me everything I can already tell about the sneaker just from looking at it and and reading the same pre launch articles we all saw already, and then somebkw stretching that out across 15 minutes or more with zero time stamps 😡

Don’t get me started on Penny. I like the guy, and I love Foams, but the dude is talked about like he was some legendary player.

If we are going to talk about a player whose greatness was taken away due to injuries, then Brandon Roy clears Penny
:lol: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Penny's got more individual accolades and team achievements than Roy, get the hell outta here.

Anyways, what’s everyone’s top 5 CWs of the 3s? I can’t handle anymore Shoetuber talk and seeing all these folks being named and praised for talking about shoes like they’re heroes.

1) WC3
2) BC3
3) Cool Grey 3
4) TB3
5) Chlorophyll (I’ve got a weird love for these)
In all seriousness...........Chlorophyll's are the most underrated AJ3 of all time and a top 5 underrated Jordan of all time. Even with the sail midsole. Give me those in the new shape with Nike Air on the backtab.

Lol. I was firmly an Samsung guy until a few years ago when they started making their phones pricier than Apple. And they had the nerve to announce that they would stop offering software updates after 4 years. Not to mention the spotty Android OS software updates that come out at different times since there’s so many types of phones running that OS that Google has a hard time standardizing the updates. Yeah, no thanks.
Samsung had to much bloatware for me I had to switch from that. Bunch of Garbage I didn't want on my phone.

So with all the hoopla regarding the EP and everything else, I was pretty worried that I was gonna get a trash pair offed by someone that knew/saw what was coming (this is my resell pair) and after seeing what I got compared to others I can say I'm ecstatic on which pair I ended up getting legit hyped ....couple of things tho , the leather on one pair is slightly less "tumbly" than the other and one print on the toe cap sits just a tad higher than the other but it is truly unnoticeable , LNM factory. All in all happy that I was able to get em. These I will keep on ice and the snkrs pair will be worn to da ground ...
20230314_174029.jpg

20230314_174313.jpg
20230314_174330.jpg

20230314_174345.jpg
This is a great pair

Got my snkrs pair in today. After all the crazy mismatches and right shoe/left shoe differences, I'm VERY happy with my pair. Slim/low toe rand, thin-ish print. LN3 for those that care.

Also, you guys saying these run big are nuts. I'd be so pissed off right now if I'd sized down. These fit like damn near every AJ3 I've ever had, and to be more specific, EXACTLY like all the pairs since they started doing less ankle padding.

Roast away...

PXL_20230315_013229670.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20230315_013151882.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20230315_013312188.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
Dope pair...LN3 GANG! 😂😎

I agree with you on sizing. I think it just comes down to how you want these to fit. Some like a really snug fit that to other people would feel too tight. I used to be anti snug fit until I downsized my collection drastically (over 200 to under 35) and started actually wearing my shoes frequently enough to break them in since less was in the rotation. I noticed that my usual TTS 11 would feel too big on some of my broken in pairs. So depending on how often I plan on wearing a shoe I might shoot for a 10.5 if the build allows for it which it does in the new 3s.

Reading through all these pages

*Me looking for any mention of Seth Fowler the gawd shoetuber of this generation

church-lady-looking.gif

He deserve that million+ subs. He covers almost ALL shoes, buys and reviews stuff even if it ain't hype, don't focus on resale, knows about materials and quality, genuinely loves the game

I’m sorry but that kid is thee worst

Back
Top Bottom