Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My man you said “I’m a long time sneaker head” or whatever you said trying to justify watching shoetubers, but didn’t know the Jordan 1 wasn’t the actual banned shoe till his video? Like you really think that’s breaking news people didn’t know?

And I’m supposed to be blown away and give respect because of that fact?

Go sit at the kids table

1678847898121.jpeg
I didn’t try to justify anything; and who said I didn’t know? :lol:

I can’t explain anything to a guy who has a grape for a brain.

So.........

1. In N Out
2. Five Guys
3. Shake Shack
4. Whataburger

1. Samsung
2. Apple
3. Blackberry

1. Nightwing
2. Batwing
3. Chickenwing
4. MJO23DAN
5. Mike Rich

1. BC3
2. WC3
3. FR3
4. TB3
5. Mocha3

Chicks sporting their goods > ****'s sporting goods :lol:

Did I do that right :lol:
7A5A7242-FC6B-4BB1-9C00-0349F627C137.gif

Air Flight 1s are dope IMO regardless of who wore em. And I associate those more with Penny.

Air Ships have a vintage look I love. The Nigel joints are too clean!!!
Don’t get me started on Penny. I like the guy, and I love Foams, but the dude is talked about like he was some legendary player.

If we are going to talk about a player whose greatness was taken away due to injuries, then Brandon Roy clears Penny

I have never watched a youtube video to determine if I am going to buy or not. I watch for the comparisons, the stories, the perspectives. The ones that are fake you can see 20 seconds into their video.

Don’t get me started on Penny. I like the guy, and I love Foams, but the dude is talked about like he was some legendary player.

If we are going to talk about a player whose greatness was taken away due to injuries, then Brandon Roy clears Penny
And Grant Hill clears them both 🤷🏾‍♂️
Point?
Penny still had a pretty good line, and was really good for a number of years, though short.

Back
Top Bottom