Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

WC3 the only 3 worth wearing IMO.
9A442DCD-E7D9-4FB2-B7B9-02B97182D7A0.gif

SNKRS pair arrived.....I can finally breath , hit da EP jackpot and extremely happy, both pairs came from LNM factory so from I gather most "Nicer" pairs came from there or am I mistaken?! Either way happy I can put this release in my rear view mirror ...for those that ate fantastic , for those contemplating it cop now that resell prices are fairly reasonable , as of now (pretty early in the year I know) I have them as SOTY , Baklavas NB's a close second as of this moment. See yall when it's time to UNDS !

20230315_151048.jpg

20230315_151039.jpg

20230315_151030.jpg
20230315_151143.jpg

SNKRS pair on da left stockx Pair on da right

AMMs >>>> FR3s though

I say this as someone who HATES most of the AMM cws of other models as well.
They’re nice, and I love the “Raised By Woman” concept. But personally, I got DTRT and Mochas over them. Maybe if I get a pair in hand that’ll change, but I doubt that’ll happen. Don’t trust the resell market too much.

SNKRS pair arrived.....I can finally breath , hit da EP jackpot and extremely happy, both pairs came from LNM factory so from I gather most "Nicer" pairs came from there or am I mistaken?! Either way happy I can put this release in my rear view mirror ...for those that ate fantastic , for those contemplating it cop now that resell prices are fairly reasonable , as of now (pretty early in the year I know) I have them as SOTY , Baklavas NB's a close second as of this moment. See yall when it's time to UNDS !

20230315_151048.jpg

20230315_151039.jpg

20230315_151030.jpg
20230315_151143.jpg

wow those don't even look too yellowed

20230315_151048.jpg

20230315_151039.jpg

20230315_151030.jpg
20230315_151143.jpg

People want to say one factory provides better EP than another, but we don’t have the kind of sample size to make that kind of statement.

I put in a 24 hour bid on StockX at 255... let's see what happens :lol:

I put in a super lowball bid for the cherry 11 lows back in 2020 and somebody bit.

Yeah theres a difference between people making lists based off things that look good, that are hyped or limited VS people making lists based off things that they personally like and things that are original and not copied. Incomparable.

In terms of simply reviewing sneakers, I honestly think such a thing really doesn’t exist since shoes are so dependent on a person’s style, fit, clothing, etc. There are some ShoeTube channels that are better than others but overall, shoe reviews simply don’t translate that well to a non-interactive medium, especially one where catchphrases and annoying cliche remarks like “like, comment, subscribe” are constantly thrown out to the detriment to the actual content in order to build up ShoeTubers respective brands/sell merch. I think if it did, NT would’ve died out long ago to ShoeTubers. Even on r/Sneakers for that matter, which was more about upvotes/clout chasing (even moreso with Sneaker IG and TikTok) than passionate discussion like this place is. I just don’t think the medium has as much merit than threads where we can all respond, post pics, and interact with one another.

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it but there is a reason that NT is still thriving as a community long after some of the earlier ShoeTubers channels have long died out.
I don't agree but I can see where you coming from, even though I'm coming from a totally different space. As a kid I WISH I had this much sneakers content to consume. I grew up around people who LIKED sneakers but weren't sneakerheads. Had no one to nerd out with over sneakers. I care about the specs, tech, materials, story, designer, history, etc. I watch sneakers content same as I like watching documentaries on the horror genre or the wrestling centric channels or the comics central channels. It's a nerds paradise lol 🤷🏿‍♂️. Definitely a lot of cornballs out there making content but I've found a few who provide the content I can rock with. Like Talks with TJ. She's from Michigan and she's dope and she has really dope perspectives on sneakers and investing and the psychology (good and bad) behind sneakers collecting. Like not every pair is a "must cop" and if you miss out on a release don't always buy a consolation pair or pay resell. Invest it. Not news to us but new collectors need to hear that message.

Probably the biggest way the OGs being on YouTube has helped me out is showing that you can be a grown man and still into sneakers. I thought I was bound to wearing Stacy Adams with dress socks and shorts once I hit 40 like my uncles 🤣😂😂 or Costco New Balance like my great uncle's 🤣😂🤣. Nope we can still be fly AND comfortable.

This. I don't have time for this in middle of the week anyway. Stopped calling, stopped checking. I do have an actual occupation
Facts. I'ma live with my size 11 and if I can happen upon a 10.5 for the double up so be it. Otherwise I'm good. Don't have time to chase behind resellers crumbs.

20230315_151048.jpg

20230315_151039.jpg

20230315_151030.jpg
20230315_151143.jpg

Yeah, so far I think it's LMN then LN4 then LN3. But the differencea only matter here on NT. On feet no one else will notice or care. I have LN3 and given that some of us are still on the hunt, I'm more than happy.

Back
Top Bottom