Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

05BD00AA-1216-4159-8157-FEC6F7A87A1E.jpeg

DFW FOLKS CHECK YOUR STORES!!! parks and towneast

Yes but the difference is that he has a platform. Also, why is he even beefing with resellers? Like nobody likes paying resell but resell culture is what it is-he’s just playing it up for views.

Again, I respect his knowledge but can do without all of his preaching. Also, his content is extremely cringe with all the clips, etc. so it’s hard to take him seriously, even when he is making legitimate points.
I almost want to do a live watch of some of these channels with some of y'all because I promise it feels like we are not watching the same content. I've been watching Weartesters for almost a decade now and I have never felt like they were playing anything up for views. He hasn't done any of the goofy stuff that most shoetubers do to get a viral clip and make subs shoot up. Back in the day it was just his voice and the shoes on camera. He tweaked it as he went along by getting on camera, injecting more personality, adding his spouse, other reviewers, better production quality etc and y'all hate him for it 😂🤣😂. Then you have MJO just comparing OGs to Retros and y'all hate him for that. Then you have SeanGo giving archival information and y'all hate him for that 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Like honestly what's a GOOD sneakers channel/video to y'all?

I don't mind Nightwing, Bulltrc (he's local and a cool dude), there was one guy on here that was always in the SB threads and he got banned on YT somehow and I liked his vids. If you don't have any age on you I don't wanna hear you talk to me about shoes (for the most part). Why do you think I talk to y'all geezers everyday?
You're talking about Anthony Levine verse001 I think is his NT handle. He's legit. I tune into his Spotify podcast weekly and he still has his actualfanofsneakers site

You're talking about Anthony Levine verse001 I think is his NT handle. He's legit. I tune into his Spotify podcast weekly and he still has his actualfanofsneakers site

Yeah I liked his vids. Good dude.

People I dislike involve every single resell store YT channel they're all RoundTwo wannabe's, Anyone who does resell talk flip/hold talk, anyone yt'er that goes shopping on Melrose.

fahqu001 fahqu001 idk whats been happening with sz 9.5 but last couple releases no store has had sz 9.5 weird they eventually get them later but in low quantity

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour shut yo *** up!!! I had a pair for you but you said no!!!

Im sure if i offer the sz 11 at retail with messed up box someone will jump on it

Like honestly what's a GOOD sneakers channel/video to y'all?
In terms of simply reviewing sneakers, I honestly think such a thing really doesn’t exist since shoes are so dependent on a person’s style, fit, clothing, etc. There are some ShoeTube channels that are better than others but overall, shoe reviews simply don’t translate that well to a non-interactive medium, especially one where catchphrases and annoying cliche remarks like “like, comment, subscribe” are constantly thrown out to the detriment to the actual content in order to build up ShoeTubers respective brands/sell merch. I think if it did, NT would’ve died out long ago to ShoeTubers. Even on r/Sneakers for that matter, which was more about upvotes/clout chasing (even moreso with Sneaker IG and TikTok) than passionate discussion like this place is. I just don’t think the medium has as much merit than threads where we can all respond, post pics, and interact with one another.

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it but there is a reason that NT is still thriving as a community long after some of the earlier ShoeTubers channels have long died out.

Back
Top Bottom