Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

They are just a white cement with a red midsole inside of black. Such a waste of a choice 😂
1678932048746.gif

Bro just message him and be like let’s do off eBay for $275

Save taxes and he saves fees.
I did message him and asked why he had the Best Offer function turned on if he wasn’t willing to deal.

And he responded by saying I was lowballing by offering $25 below “market value.”

Market value?

B**** gonna talk to me about market value?

…he better sit down before I put that Vaseline on my face.

7BEDCFAF-F9A6-43DE-BC7B-DDEA16A69BCA.gif

I did message him and asked why he had the Best Offer function turned on if he wasn’t willing to deal.

And he responded by saying I was lowballing by offering $25 below “market value.”

Market value?

B**** gonna talk to me about market value?

…he better sit down before I put that Vaseline on my face.

7BEDCFAF-F9A6-43DE-BC7B-DDEA16A69BCA.gif
See you opened up aggressive af

I literally woulda typed “hit me for 275 off eBay save on your fees”

Pair finally came in today. Thought i wasnt gonna get them due to some confusion with Shiekh but thats whatever.

Unfortunately i did get a slight QC issue with mine with the leather not being consistent. But im not too stressed about that. Im just glad my cement prints are matching for the most part.

The thing about this shoe that makes it special to me is that it brings me back to when seeing someone wear jordans, especially 3s, at the time was rare. It was back when i first got into shoes, around 2004-2005, i was at the mall and i saw a guy wearing White Cement 3s and i was shocked to even see 3s in person. Rarely seeing someone wear hyped sneakers is what i miss about the old times, but it is what it is.

Also seeing 3s now with thick cement print makes em look fake lol

8DE81758-0E2C-4A02-9B34-36F6F64C3D83.jpeg
AB7E445E-D3B9-4DBB-B440-478AFDE42260.jpeg
F3806AEC-B5FF-4BF0-A0B1-0BFF7F438568.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom