Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Almost Lost To The Final Boss On My Last Pair :lol:
764F5104-2F9C-4728-AA24-384CDA0B1919.jpeg

Thankfully Avoided The Game Over :pimp:
C18C4B4C-C3D1-4620-83C4-69FF1DE57E43.jpeg

Top To Bottom LN3:LN4:LNM
ED1C2EED-4E2D-447F-9F33-A52CE750A58F.jpeg
This kinda proves how random it is. My FTL pair was LN4 and had the big bold old-style EP. Your pair from the same factory is exactly the EP I want.

Just seen 2 pair on goat 1 pair got mix match leather and the other just missing hang tag might low ball and if offer get accepted those be the beaters

Does the sizing on these fit similar to the most recent Nike Air black cement 3 and Nike Air true blue 3 ?

Looking at some recent pics posted, factory is not the deciding factor on getting a good pair.
I’m only buying pairs on eBay that I can see pics of. I think I’ve only bought three pairs of shoes on there in the past 15 years, maybe longer. Kobe Christmas Lights and Masterpiece, and one of my pairs of fire red Vs. And now these.

:rofl:
Totally understandable but in fairness, it’s joked about in literally every release thread LOL
I've been here for years bruh and that was my first time seeing anything about a FedEx final boss. These threads really be moving lol

Through the years I’ve seen plenty of post to warn of the Final Boss. Can’t recall one saying they were the Final Boss lol

But I doubt he’s on that, more than likely really was a joke…hopefully lol

I like most his vids and the funny clips. Nothing wrong with being 40 and having a sense of humour.
The thing is, clips of minions and SpongeBob are only funny to children. It’s like he is trying to implement Family Guy’s cutaways into sneaker reviews, which is really weird.

The thing is, clips of minions and SpongeBob are only funny to children. It’s like he is trying to implement Family Guy’s cutaways into sneaker reviews, which is really weird.

I've always gotten the impression Jodie (Mrs. Wing) edits those videos and those are her decision. Chris makes comments from time to time like "I'm sure you'll cut to X here."

should he be posting Nat Geo or history channel clips instead?
No, all I was saying there is no need for any clips in the reviews. He’s actually a well-informed reviewer and originally never did that. Not sure why he started doing that the past few years but it is what it is.

I've always gotten the impression Jodie (Mrs. Wing) edits those videos and those are her decision. Chris makes comments from time to time like "I'm sure you'll cut to X here."
This would explain it because it is so extra lol

His reviews were a lot better back in the day before they were doing this.

Those Jumpman branded TB3s are hideous. As bad as the 2016s were, quality-wise, at least they had NA.

No way, I’ve had ‘01, ‘11, and ‘16 with the NA and the ‘16’s were by farrr the worst of the 3. I’m a huge fan of NA but even that couldn’t stop me from returning it the same day.

The ‘01 and ‘11’s had similar quality and shape and honestly I prefer the all blue tongue and midsole vs the red tongue on the ‘16. I’m sure most would agree the 16’s are the worst TB to be ever made.

Back
Top Bottom