Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

155C985A-DD65-4418-9F39-51316C50D4ED.gif

Also got my double up pair...original size TTS 11 from DSG in-store and size 10.5 from eBay. I like the eBay pair better and sizing is definitely half size down for me but the size 11 is definitely fine as well. Those will be my beaters and I'll save the 10.5s for later in the year.
I felt the same way. My size downed pair fit better than my TTS pair. The half size down pair fits very similar to my fire reds.

Brother.. Thats an amazing pair. I'm not here to check for quality control.. Im just love the shoes man.. and to see people share the pics of that perfect shape and cut. Some of us folks love these shoes like Artwork (Myself included).

Where did that pair come from again?
I feel that.. I just thought the thread went into post apocalyptic mode :lol: Sharing pics and even the EP saga is still a fun part of the thread that's on topic lol. But I had to scour ebay for this pair... crazy part was I looked for about 2 weeks or something and almost every pair on there was meh.

Would they let you get a refund if the shoe you received is not the shoe in the pictures when you bought?

If you buy a shoe and it is different from the listing and it's a problem; you can contact ebay and there are options. Sometimes a refund and maybe just a partial. Depends on the issue and situation, I think.

How many of those pairs have you even worn? That’s crazy.
I wore the 11s before I traded them. And I wore the 03s before they gave out last year. Going to unds the 88s. I need to wear more shoes. I just have a rotation and stick to it. Which sucks because everything else ages. For a while I would unds a shoe everyday I was off but that got to be to much. Sold 2/3 of my collection because of that reason. I wear my oldest pair but the newer ones become old. Most of my shoes are ogs that are unwearable. Can't tell you how many have cracked, paint chipped, or sole give out while I wore them.

Last edited:
Now on NEX for those who qualify. $168. Good luck.

EDIT: Just saw the link above., but sizes were just added!

EDIT #2: Now gone, but might want to check randomly today to see if any sizes re-appear.

Back
Top Bottom