Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Oh I definitely copped and I stopped copping until they fixed the paint chipping issue
One of the reasons I'm glad I was in college/highschool through the 2000s. Could only get a couple J's at retail and that never seemed worth it. Outside of the ice blue. Orange blaze, ice blue, and pea pod 8s I got on sale and a few Jordan 1s me and JB were distant friends 🤣😂. So I only heard about the issues y'all were having and definitely wasn't going to risk the slim disposable cash I had, especially with Marshalls and Burlington and Nike Clearance still popping in a major way.

Finally after 20 years on eBay.. I should have been part of the first batch. Of course, I get top star after all the good stuff drops.. definitely buying some heat.
Just got my last pair in.. went OCD to lock in a 'perfect' pair.. joints are :nthat:

Lets see them pics my brother.

Top star is garbage.. the amount they want you to hit is ridiculous.. it's pay to play in a really stupid economical way lol. And they rarely give you chances to cop. I think I had access to 1 drop that I could actually participate in. They are just figuring ways to make more money from their users.

I got the email that my top star is loading. What does that mean? Am in or not? When I go the page on eBay it asks if I want to be a part of it...

Alright NT I got a trade question. Would like your input.

All DS shoes.

My 2012 Olympic 6s, 2010 silver anniversary 4s, and 2013 playoff 8s for L&F, reimagined 3s, and cherry 11s.

I have a pair of L&F and reimagined 3s. I don't have cherry 11s.

Is this a good deal or should I back away?

I’d do it just because the others are so old. I’d trade the l&f for something a bd just wait for playoff 8 retro

Alright NT I got a trade question. Would like your input.

All DS shoes.

My 2012 Olympic 6s, 2010 silver anniversary 4s, and 2013 playoff 8s for L&F, reimagined 3s, and cherry 11s.

I have a pair of L&F and reimagined 3s. I don't have cherry 11s.

Is this a good deal or should I back away?

I'd do it.

Playoff 8's are about to retro, and the other 2 are 10+ years old. Need to sell my Olympic 6's honestly.

Damn, you really can't trust any sneaker apps anymore.

I bought a pair off eBay using the 10% code they had a week ago. Asked for extra pics from the seller and everything looked good to go (good EP, looked authentic, etc.). Seller ships the shoes to eBay's authenticator and I get a notification that the shoes were rejected and I got refunded.

I was like damn, they looked super good for reps but I was curious why they were rejected so I contacted the seller through one of his other listings. He tells me eBay rejected them cause the model number in his listing didn't match the shoes.

Seemed like a technical error to me and not that the shoes were reps/fake so I told him to let me know once he gets the shoes back and I'll buy them again.

He gets the shoes back today and eBay sent him some old, dusty Aqua 8s in the Reimagined box. Some authenticator swapped out their old shoes for a fresh pair.

Damn. Hard to find a pair with good EP (if you're picky). The search continues I guess.
eBay.jpg

Damn, you really can't trust any sneaker apps anymore.

I bought a pair off eBay using the 10% code they had a week ago. Asked for extra pics from the seller and everything looked good to go (good EP, looked authentic, etc.). Seller ships the shoes to eBay's authenticator and I get a notification that the shoes were rejected and I got refunded.

I was like damn, they looked super good for reps but I was curious why they were rejected so I contacted the seller through one of his other listings. He tells me eBay rejected them cause the model number in his listing didn't match the shoes.

Seemed like a technical error to me and not that the shoes were reps/fake so I told him to let me know once he gets the shoes back and I'll buy them again.

He gets the shoes back today and eBay sent him some old, dusty Aqua 8s in the Reimagined box. Some authenticator swapped out their old shoes for a fresh pair.

Damn. Hard to find a pair with good EP (if you're picky). The search continues I guess.
eBay.jpg
Whuuuuuuut?

Back
Top Bottom