Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Here they are , they look exactly alike. I know this doesn't calm the fears about real or UA. But they look legit to me. Will see once I get a retail pair in March. But man are they beautiful. The shape is on point!!!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 185
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 176
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 807
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 1,054
Here they are , they look exactly alike. I know this doesn't calm the fears about real or UA. But they look legit to me. Will see once I get a retail pair in March. But man are they beautiful. The shape is on point!!!

no one ever gonna know the 100% truth

as long as you are happy with them, that's all that matters

for me, once there is a seed of doubt, that usually never goes away

my size 8)

need a double up as well come march

I ain’t gone lie I was gonna cop at first and stopped myself. Just hoping I don’t regret it later on. 😂

I mean it’s definitely possible to be fakes, but it’s also definitely possible to be legit also.

If I was to go ahead and cop now, it would be from the Zay guy. He in my area irl and always get stuff early. I honestly believe resell shops in my hometown area get early pairs from him. As in request boutique & sole priorities to name a few.

I mean it’s definitely possible to be fakes, but it’s also definitely possible to be legit also.

If I was to go ahead and cop now, it would be from the Zay guy. He in my area irl and always get stuff early. I honestly believe resell shops in my hometown area get early pairs from him. As in request boutique & sole priorities to name a few.

is Zay short for Zadeh?

Back in the early 2000s, this many people willingly buying fakes was unthought of.

Now, in 2022, cats feeling like they missing out by not grabbing the fakes early lol

What a time.
Back then you could spot fakes a block away

Nowadays you gotta check under the insole, look at the tissue paper in the box, and use a black light lol

Thats who i got one of my pair From, and like I said if these are Fakes, JB in trouble

I've found it strange that the smallest size I could find is 10.5, even in that IG video above most of those pairs seem to be 10.5-11.5 range. Did they just suddenly steal a truck with cartoons full of those 3 sizes only?

is Zay short for Zadeh?

He's probably referring to that guy in the in the post I shared earlier.

Back in the early 2000s, this many people willingly buying fakes was unthought of.

Now, in 2022, cats feeling like they missing out by not grabbing the fakes early lol

What a time.

That's just pathetic losers like that would have that kind of mentality in order to lower their standards to follow suit with having particular products.

Back then you could spot fakes a block away

Nowadays you gotta check under the insole, look at the tissue paper in the box, and use a black light lol

It's really sad and terrible that fakes have gotten really good nowadays based on what I learned throughout this site.

It's too risky to trust resell shops with early pairs before the release date because some peeps have mentioned some of those shops knowingly sell fakes at jacked up prices.

That's why it will always be retail or nothing for me because I won't have to worry about getting a fake and paying jacked up prices. I like the formality that the traditional retail stores get their products directly from the manufacturer so that clearly eliminates any fakes with their inventory.

I get both sides of the spectrum.

For some people the extra money be worth not dealing with the hassle of acquiring the shoe at retail.

And then it’s also the other side of being duped on the resell market, back in the day if you got duped it was due to lack of knowledge or just not knowing at all. Nowadays you can know everything about shoes and fakes etc, and still d*mn near get fooled. The game has just changed so much tremendously.

The thing to me with these early pairs people are buying is risk vs reward. We know fakes have become too good. Maybe these pairs are real, maybe they aren't. Maybe it's a mix. For retail or, say, $75 more than retail, I guess I can (kinda) see people taking a shot at it. I wouldn't do it, but I can see the temptation.
For these $500 (give or take) prices, though? No way, personally.

It's crazy how the market with fakes have changed so much.

Back then, fakes were usually variant colors that were never manufactured by Jordan Brand that were sold at swap meets or wherever it was a sketchy location.

But for the last few years, fakes have been bootlegs of the legitimate colorways that are being released like these Reimagined III being sold by individuals or in resell shops.

It's crazy how the market with fakes have changed so much.

Back then, fakes were usually variant colors that were never manufactured by Jordan Brand that were sold at swap meets or wherever it was a sketchy location.

But for the last few years, fakes have been bootlegs of the legitimate colorways that are being released like these Reimagined III being sold by individuals or in resell shops.
what market for fakes, those same factories producing the real ish. The factories prbly dont make the markup they want and then start making bootlegs using the same moulds

There’s ALWAYS differences though

It can’t be the same factories with same materials
That's the thing I've never quite understood. Everyone always talking about "UAs" being made off the books in the same factories that produce Nike's official inventory. If so, then why are there ANY differences, no matter how small, compared to the genuine shoes? Perhaps deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus can shed some light here ...

I believe those are legit. Resellers had sizes 14 & 15 in these already. I know for fakes; usually there are no 11.5 and the biggest size is 13. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom