Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

The original release was rumored to be for February for All-Star weekend, but then everybody said that Nike changed the release to March for some reason. I lowkey think that this is all apart of Nike/Jordan Brands marketing plan to boost up the hype behind this release.

I also think that alot of these early pairs are real/authentic, for the simple fact that certain stores already have them. Also $500.00 + being the average resale price for these. I would think that if they were alot of fakes in abundance being sold at $500.00, it would be alot of backlash and damage done behind being lied to like that.

If the fakes of this release look this good before the official drop, then i might have to double up on some of these reps too (just joking). With that being said, i definitely think that the pair that Mike Rich has in that video is 100% real though, because his pair looks super clean, and I don't see any flaws on his pair, from what I can see. I've watched that video multiple times, because that pair looks beautiful.

You're a fool if you think that this is going to be a easy release. The hype train is already bananas from the Youtubers, ig pages, and just from the consumers in general. I personally think that alot of people are going to take it easy for release day, because of how 3,s aren't that popular at the moment. But this release is going to bring out the retirees, youngsters, and regular shoe heads. Everybody that I know are gunning for 2 to 4 pairs.

EVERYBODY wants this shoe. You know it's a problem when we're debating about a different shoe for pages in the Air Jordan 1 thread. But we know that it's going to be people comparing these to the Fire Reds release, but we can't do that. Because there's alot of people like myself who haven't bought 3,s in forever, who going to go hard for these.

Sleep at your own risk, because we're going to see the usual, i struck out, then everybody's scrambling around for deals and restocks, while wishing on a star.
I don't know if the pairs disseminating right now are real or reps, but being clean and flawless doesn't prove they're real, quite the opposite. Show me a pair with glue stains, misaligned stitches, and a mismatched left/right EP and I'll know they're legit from Nike.

Even if we get Davey Magoo Davey Magoo a pair how are we going to know what size for his animorphing feet?
I think we should OOP him two different sizes and he can keep one and re-OOP the other to someone else in need.

…just to play it safe.

0D32E8B1-2808-4720-9C51-4E6204E572E8.gif

It's comical how people will say this shoe is off. Like what are you basing this off? Other leaked images? :lol:

We don't even have real images of the shoes from Nike yet. Some of ya'll gotta chill. The shoes don't release for another 3 months talkin about $350 is a good price. :lol:

The fact that Chicagoemporium on ig has allegedly sold 800 pairs of these in 3 days at roughly $450 each (more for larger sizes) is mind boggling. Shoot solesteals did the same thing yesterday.

No way Nike doesn’t make these in abundance and I’m just baffled that folks are shelling out that type of dinero to have something “early”, couldn’t be me.

It's comical how people will say this shoe is off. Like what are you basing this off? Other leaked images? :lol:

We don't even have real images of the shoes from Nike yet. Some of ya'll gotta chill. The shoes don't release for another 3 months talkin about $350 is a good price. :lol:

Bc some of these pics don't look like the shape of recent 3s, the FR in particular. It's reasonable to think that the mold would be similar. While that's no guarantee, we have enough experience to make a judgment call.

Some of these pics look legit while others don't.

Mike Rich's size 12 looks suspect. Elephant cuts are definitely a bit high compared to the fire red release....and they probably came from Chicago Emporium.

Folks gotta get them Youtube likes though.

Reactions: mkj
The fact that Chicagoemporium on ig has allegedly sold 800 pairs of these in 3 days at roughly $450 each (more for larger sizes) is mind boggling. Shoot solesteals did the same thing yesterday.

No way Nike doesn’t make these in abundance and I’m just baffled that folks are shelling out that type of dinero to have something “early”, couldn’t be me.

Ouch.

These top 5 to me (alive or dead)… but half a rack just to have them now?

Id rather cop tickets for my entire familia to see WallyWorld characters on ice.

The shoes don't release for another 3 months talkin about $350 is a good price. :lol:
Retail + Tax is $230 where i’m at, assuming i get them from SNKRS. $240-$250 from retailers with no free shipping. So basically $100 to avoid the hassle and grab them early. Assuming i’m getting a legit pair (BIG ASSUMPTION).

It’s like ordering delivery, I can go get it myself and save an extra $10-$20 bucks or pay for the convenience.

They made a **** ton of 11’s and 350 is about where they are at. (When referring to price i’m always talking about size 12, my size. Respectfully i could care less about any other sizes #SorryNotSorry)

It’s a solid price. :lol:. Also let’s not forget how many times we’ve seen a shoe be “cheap” and then never see it again. Hell the Lost & founds were at $350 the night before and in the morning took off.

I’m personally not grabbing them until RD but i’m not gonna bash someone from wanting to avoid the hassle of what buying sneakers is in 2022/2023

Last edited:
Sellers from eBay went from having 2 to 5 pairs of size 12 in the listing and none of the UA boys got them which is surprising

Back
Top Bottom