Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I mean they will still sell out each time they retro because Nike still wants OG colorways to be limited and exclusive. I’m just saying the Jumpman versions will eventually be worth (almost) as much as the original 80s releases. Sounds crazy but that’s how supply and demand works

Like it or not, there WILL come a time when the Jumpman heels become the most valuable and sought-after versions of OG colorways. Simply because they will NEVER produce those ever again, all while they keep pumping out the NA version every 5-7 years. And each new generation of sneakerheads will care less and less about how the OGs are “supposed to look”

The fact that this 2023 release didn’t bring the prices of 2011s crashing down proves this is already starting to happen

I mean they will still sell out each time they retro because Nike still wants OG colorways to be limited and exclusive. I’m just saying the Jumpman versions will eventually be worth (almost) as much as the original 80s releases. Sounds crazy but that’s how supply and demand works

Psshhhhhh. Man. There's a big difference between people wanting the shoe overall and which version people want more.
It's a pretty bold statement to say there will come a time when Jumpman versions of OG colorways will be the preferred versions on retro rereleases.

At the very least, I predict the 2011s will eventually be more valuable than the 2013s.

The only thing the 2013s have over the 2023s is the fact it’s not yellowed. But the next time WC3s retro they will probably be a regular all-white version of the 2023s, so then the 2013s no longer got anything special to offer. Especially with that sloppy *** NA logo lol

I know the 2011s don’t look OG at all, but they will forever be unique at least

If you’re out here spending more for the 2011s, then you’re definitely one of those weirdos who cares more about the value of the shoe than you do about the shoe itself. Hope you enjoy that trash Jumpman and and paint cracking on the midsoles though.
Weirdo? Is it weird to care about the value of a shoe? Lol well at least we agree it’s gonna be worth more

The fact that this 2023 release didn’t bring the prices of 2011s crashing down proves this is already starting to happen

At the very least, I predict the 2011s will eventually be more valuable than the 2013s.
You stockx savants are delirious. Y'all look at the prices of sneakers for fun? Wtf you doing looking at 2011 wc3s in 2023 for, who cares? Cats that have 2011 wc3s listed have probably had them up for months, years, at the same price. One of my homies had his 2011 bc3s listed at stadium goods for $500+ before and after the 2018s dropped because they would have charged him a fee to take them back out. It doesn't hurt sellers to list shoes high and just let them rot lol. Sellers like kaili_001 on ebay are notorious for leaving shoes rotting at mile high prices for years. They don't care and I don't know why you do

A seller's price ≠ a shoe's value

You stockx savants are delirious. Y'all look at the prices of sneakers for fun? Wtf you doing looking at 2011 wc3s in 2023 for, who cares?

Yeah everybody don’t you dare go to stockx and see how much they been selling for yea that’s right we gatekeepin stockx now. Lmao

Weirdo? Is it weird to care about the value of a shoe? Lol well at least we agree it’s gonna be worth more
It’s not weird to care about the value of a shoe, but the people who care so much about it - I just assume that they’re broke boys since they’re treating their closets like portfolios. I treat my shoes like shoes - I wear them. I don’t treat them like commodities or some sort of 401(k) retirement fund. Lol

Yeah everybody don’t you dare go to stockx and see how much they been selling for yea that’s right we gatekeepin stockx now. Lmao
Are you looking to buy a pair of 2011s? Yes? Ight go ahead. No? Tf you doing looking for them then? If you're so worried about how much shoes cost, you might wanna check out indeed.com. I had 2011 and 2013 and sold both and have never looked back. Them shoes might have been adequate at the time but they're trash compared to the newest retros and will be trash in 15 years when somebody is selling the remains of them for $5,000.

And please how me a real life human being who is spending double retail or more on 2011 wc3 in 2023. Asks, sales, and bids on stockx mean nothing. Let me see confirmation from a buyer who copped em and has em in hand now. Past sales on stockx don't update if the sale was voided, canceled, or if the shoe was rejected at authentication.

Today's wear
IMG_8561.jpg

There have been 9 pairs of 2011s sold in the last 12 months on stock X, I wouldn’t say that’s very much info to claim these will or won’t do anything

Back
Top Bottom