Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I could've sworn I unsubscribed from this thread. Why the hell am I still getting notifications

u3XrzgM.png

A few one off sales from weirdo collectors got you caping hard. :smh:
I mean it’s been more than a few lol. Point is you will have an easier time flipping the 2011s for $400 than if you tried to flip these new ones for $400 so technically 2011s worth more.

Again that doesn’t mean I think it’s better. Those new tire-tread C-section union 1s will probably be worth more than most GR 1s this year but I’d take every single GR 1 over that abomination

I mean it’s been more than a few lol. Point is you will have an easier time flipping the 2011s for $400 than if you tried to flip these new ones for $400 so technically 2011s worth more.

NO ONE besides a weirdo collector is getting these for more than what the 23’s are going for now. Maybe if they were cheaper I could see why someone would want them.

NO ONE besides a weirdo collector is getting these for more than what the 23’s are going for now. Maybe if they were cheaper I could see why someone would want them.

That’s what I assumed too until I looked at the sales history. Literally no one is buying 2023s for $400+ but that’s actually on the cheaper end of the prices they been paying for 2011s lol

I thought the point here was that people are willing to pay more for previous retros of this shoe? The reasons, to me, are irrelevant 😂. Not sure why this got so spicy lol.

What made me bring
this up in the first place was stoping someone from paying double for 2011s who didn't know any better, despite proclaiming to be a sneakerhead. I was surprised to see that not only were the 2011s going for so much but there were also several sales since the 2023s released. And all sold for much more than lowest ask for the 2023s. So it's definitely (hopefully) mostly collectors completing the lineage. But there's average consumers out here playing themselves because they simply don't understand how this works.

i wasn't lucky to get these for retail on release date. im sure there will be restocks and whatever but im not complaining paying $260 for a pair i can verify the print before purchase for resale . that's like $40 over retail after tax anyway. if people want to blow money on the 2011 pair for twice that amount, by all means let them. We should be celebrating the fact that resale on these are not crazy and that those who didn't hit retail can still get them if they really want them for a reasonable price.

i wasn't lucky to get these for retail on release date. im sure there will be restocks and whatever but im not complaining paying $260 for a pair i can verify the print before purchase for resale . that's like $40 over retail after tax anyway. if people want to blow money on the 2011 pair for twice that amount, by all means let them. We should be celebrating the fact that resale on these are not crazy and that those who didn't hit retail can still get them if they really want them for a reasonable price.
$50 over retail is understandable. Used to be the early price/hookup fee when I was younger. Got the white and red Reebok G-Units that way in highschool at the FTL next to the Boston Market I worked at.

This is about the product, not the person. My point was never about how another man is spending his money. Not my money not my business. My confusion was at the continued escalation of value for what is even by Nike's standards an inferior product. With every sneaker release we all want as close to the original as possible. That's the expectation and that's supposed to be the goal for Nike. None of us are desiring an even further deviation from the OG. So you'd think that as every release gets closer to the OG, previous releases would inherently become less valuable because not only are they not as close to the OG but, in deadstock condition, you risk loss of wearability.

It wasn't resell....context clues would have told you that we paid to have them early. Our manager at Boston Market was cool with the manager at the Footlocker next door. We gave him $75 and he gave us the kicks a few weeks before release. So he must have used his discount and pocketed the difference.

And if you say S. Dots and G Units didn't have a moment you lying to yourself or wasn't outside and should exit the conversation while grown folks is talking.

........But yeah, I'ma let NikeTalk of all places shame me about fashion choices 🤣. I was a teenager. We all made bad fashion choices back then. And Some of y'all still making bad fashion choices, barely looking fly from the ankles down while everything else is looking pitiful. But I'm not going to scroll through the threads and dig those photos up because I love NT and I'm choosing peace today 🤣

**** I'd have hooked you up early if you swung me some free boston market mac and cheese
That was legit the move more than one occasion🤣. Believe it or not we had to throw a lot of food out at night. I was definitely trading chicken and cornbread and sides for free 5 for $20 tall tees and whole chickens for employee discounts on Timbs and AF1s 🤣.......I miss those days. Had a similar bartwe with the Little Caesars across the street.

Yeah lets not act like we G Units wasnt on the radar back in the day. It had a small buzz, atleast in NY. We aint know better man back then, its ok. :lol:
Thank you my guy 😂😆😂. I was the man in my Akademiks fit from TJ Maxx that I had on lay away for 5 months and my G-Units 😂. I was definitely doing the mid 00s version of rage copping. Couldn't get my hand on the S. Dots so I went ham on the first couple G Units and the Jamal Crawford S. Dot basketball kicks. Reebok was killing the collabs back then.....or so we thought. I shamefully grabbed the Derrty Nelly Reebok's. Talk about shameful🤦🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom