Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Tbh we’ve all made questionable decisions in the past when it comes to shoes or fashion in general. You live and you learn. Those G-unit shoes weren’t nearly as bad as those Swizz Beatz Kamikazes that Reebok put out a few years back. And I’m guilty of buying those

Away from the cornballs and back to the 3s....I'm steppin out in my white cement 3s like these today..... what y'all think? Shorts are a good call back to when MJ first rocked the 3s in 88. I think this is the way 🤣
Screenshot_20230505_115548_Google.jpg

hmkgtqfsapd3sojbgpv4.jpg

Crazy that at the time these were the longer shorts

The elephant print on your shoes is longer than your shorts.

and you took a picture with a Nokia 3310 on a small-*** balcony, resign already.
:smh:This isn't really me you idiot. You lost.....and you're lost. This was my attempt at getting over this and getting back to the shoes....but cornballs gonna cornball right?
stop-it-stop-son-stop.gif

The elephant print on your shoes is longer than your shorts.

and you took a picture with a Nokia 3310 on a small-*** balcony, resign already.
24207763-98ac-4d55-831b-484c34f933b0_text.gif

......IF this really was me that was the perfect alley oop for you to roast the ghost out of me.... and THIS:emoji_point_up: is the best you could come up with?! This isn't timed. You could've waited. You could've messaged witnesskb24 witnesskb24 .....you know, tag ya man. This dude said my elephant print is longer than my shorts smh

you know what....my elephant is longer than my shorts....way longer. ask your girl, she know
smack-elephant.gif

...now THAT's how you do it!

mods, take me in, i surrender peacefully
giphy.gif

Where? It’s like $270-280 on StockX. I’m sure more on GOAT.

I’ll probably be paying close to $300-320 at the end.
don't worry, witnesskb24 witnesskb24 momma still buy his shoes so he don't understand how money work. we all know that after taxes and fees these are far from a "tad over resell". Nike will restock these. maybe not like the FR3s but, I would give it some time if its team retail only for you. I think you'll have a chance.

Where? It’s like $270-280 on StockX. I’m sure more on GOAT.

I’ll probably be paying close to $300-320 at the end.

What size you need? I’ve seen several for $250-$270ish shipped. Bunch of Facebook resellers trying to offload them with a minimal L

MotownSole MotownSole and witnesskb24 witnesskb24 need to get in a ring and finish this. Looser gets banned :smh: :lol:
no dust up needed, he already washed lol. all this because i once owned one reebok g unit sneaker and he can't get over it......as if his momma never bought him a bad pair of sneakers he cried about because they weren't cool enough. I'll take the L and leave the boards, like most of us I have a life. If witnesskb24 witnesskb24 didn't have this message board he wouldn't know what to do with himself. :rofl:

n
My man’s has tagged me in 3 straight replies while he’s on his tangent. This about the dopest meltdown I’ve ever seen on here :lol:

Boy mad as hell
not mad. Just having fun. it's just the internet man. i've laughed alot today. i appreciate you for that.

You still goin' too? This when you realize that you were never actually funny. You were just poppin for a moment in Highschool and people might have chuckled because they thought you were cool. But you were never actually funny. This ☝️ is evidence. I swear y'all gotta be the corniest......Let's just let it go guys. You and witnesskb24 witnesskb24 are the coolest dudes on NT. And I'm lame. Can we move on now. Please. 🤣.

24207763-98ac-4d55-831b-484c34f933b0_text.gif

......IF this really was me that was the perfect alley oop for you to roast the ghost out of me.... and THIS:emoji_point_up:is the best you could come up with?! This isn't timed. You could've waited. You could've messaged witnesskb24 witnesskb24 .....you know, tag ya man. This dude said my elephant print is longer than my shorts smh

you know what....my elephant is longer than my shorts....way longer. ask your girl, she know
smack-elephant.gif

...now THAT's how you do it!

mods, take me in, i surrender peacefully
giphy.gif

don't worry, witnesskb24 witnesskb24 momma still buy his shoes so he don't understand how money work. we all know that after taxes and fees these are far from a "tad over resell". Nike will restock these. maybe not like the FR3s but, I would give it some time if its team retail only for you. I think you'll have a chance.

no dust up needed, he already washed lol. all this because i once owned one reebok g unit sneaker and he can't get over it......as if his momma never bought him a bad pair of sneakers he cried about because they weren't cool enough. I'll take the L and leave the boards, like most of us I have a life. If witnesskb24 witnesskb24 didn't have this message board he wouldn't know what to do with himself. :rofl:

51T8N4wrmCL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom