Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Nah, Team J's were great for MANY years. Then suddenly people just turned on them. Never really figured out what caused it, but there was absolutely a time when they were just as accepted as flagship J's.

Agree. There were some good designs in those early years of JB. The thing that ruined team Js, other than snobbery, is when the designs went to sht. I don't recall exactly when but it obviously devolved into a lot of shoes that looked like knockoffs of the main Air Jordan. When that occurred, wearing a pair looked like you wanted the real thing but couldn't get it, versus just rocking a pair of shoes that looked good on their own.

This might get me heat......but team J's used to be very acceptable. At least out here. OGs and numbered J's were always supreme. You were never happy to get a team J over a numbered J. But models like this and the first signatures were dope and definitely accepted in the streets. Especially with all that new Brand Jordan gear. I wish I could find that initial catalog that dropped to introduced JB. I think it was a foot action exclusive.

I don’t know if they were were they were considered team Jordan’s but in addition to retros I also hopped on things like the melo 1.5, 5.5, dub zeros spoiled etc. I feel like true flights and the combo of retros becomes more available in 2011-2012 is when it got weird

If yaw got a local Nohble by u. Check for restocks. Scooped another 7.5

Will prob offer to oop since I’ve got three pairs already.

If you can show me u wear this size and need, hmu

It’s funny how you never see regular all-white replicas of these.

It’s funny how all the counterfeit boys, who claim they only care about the design and say they don’t care about getting called out . . . all of a sudden they all prefer this aged yellow look ?

Just funny how it can’t even be a more subtle aged look . . . they NEED it to be the EXACT same shade of yellow . . .

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😂

C80B9D90-59C4-43EC-9708-186D335528E6.gif

I wish there was a rep of this thread that deviated from the authentic thread and didn't include this nonsense about Kobe reps. WTF.

Nah, Team J's were great for MANY years. Then suddenly people just turned on them. Never really figured out what caused it, but there was absolutely a time when they were just as accepted as flagship J's.
I blame True Flights :smh: .........
44062531690_f062b339c0_z.jpg

There were bad pairs before then but that's when it became clear that....
Screenshot_20230508_201244_Twitter.jpg

Super lazy design and I got pissed every time I thought I saw a Jordan 7 only to realize it was these 😡 which was a lot because these were everywhere

If yaw got a local Nohble by u. Check for restocks. Scooped another 7.5

Will prob offer to oop since I’ve got three pairs already.

If you can show me u wear this size and need, hmu

I need that bro. Got 2 pairs of size 8, I’ll trade one…?

Back
Top Bottom