Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Yea most of us just think different styles look good. But also where we live (the climate) has a big say, what we do for work, and if we run daddy daycare when we not working.

I don’t call myself a good dresser , I mostly keep it casual. I’m in scrubs M-F, which is cool cuz I can wear whatever sneakers I want. I hoop a lot if I’m free. Then it’s daddy daycare the rest of the time. And I live on the surface of the sun (FL) so as much as I wanna rock cold weather clothes cuz it looks better. I gotta be in shorts and t shirts 90% of the time.

IMG_20170604_154152.jpg Probably about as dressed up as I will get. 😂 Hate the matching thing but to be honest, I was wearing maroon 6s that day. Any other day it's shorts with a t shirt.

Ahhh yes the monthly topic of how men should dress .....was talking about this in da SB thread , eventhough I respect it somewhat because everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to laugh or clown a man because of what that man choose to buy with his own money or was gifted even really grinds my gears.... like dudes walk around affected by another man's style idk , I'm getting old as **** but I just don't get it. I rock / buy what I like , you do the same end of story. If you are in the business/profession of fashion and your job is to critique then do your damn thing b.

P.S. Unless you are alp alp then nevermind what I just said and empty da clip and clown that man to Temecula

Yea most of us just think different styles look good. But also where we live (the climate) has a big say, what we do for work, and if we run daddy daycare when we not working.

I don’t call myself a good dresser , I mostly keep it casual. I’m in scrubs M-F, which is cool cuz I can wear whatever sneakers I want. I hoop a lot if I’m free. Then it’s daddy daycare the rest of the time. And I live on the surface of the sun (FL) so as much as I wanna rock cold weather clothes cuz it looks better. I gotta be in shorts and t shirts 90% of the time.
Cool but what kind of scrubs. We talking some Fig joggers?

I've had this convo several times with some of my younger friends. I hear "I can't pull that off" a LOT. I've tried to tell them that same thing. If YOU like it, then go for it. If it's a loud top like that cardigan, keep everything else simple.
Facts. "Rock what you like" don't stop at the kicks. Figure out what you like and what works for you clothing wise and most of all be confident and you'll be fine. And also, never forget..........
bba77456-5e50-4e3e-9fbf-8b0ec9576439_text.gif

“Knows how to dress” is such a subjective term and so cringe to read.

Some people like skinny jeans and tight jorts above their legs with tube socks, some people like baggy jeans and t shirts, there is no right or wrong and that’s the beauty of it. Some like to be comfortable when they leave their house and others like to look like an urban mannequin
I 100% agree with this, ESPECIALLY the urban mannequin part! Lol

That's basically what we called it out here...some dudes look like they went straight to Jimmy Jazz on pay day, looked at the mannequin in the window and told the sales person "......gimme 'awwwllllldat"
200w.gif

I never say someone knows how to dress but when I hear it I usually just understand it as a person knows how to put together an outfit in a way that's flattering for them. But you right, it's super subjective and one person's fly is another person's tacky.

Last edited:
Honestly man as long as you got a full set of clothes on I really don’t give af what you wear personally

We’re in an era where it’s truly ok to be yourself and express yourself in the way you appear i.e. tattoos, hair color, clothing choices, etc., and not care if someone else may think it’s ugly. Those with “different” ways of dressing or looking can find comfort in the idea that we’re in a society now with limited forced interactions with people you don’t care to talk to or see. And things have gotten soft enough that if anyone has an issue with your looks, they ain’t sayin it in person without risking outlast from those around you or being cancelled.

TLDR, who cares what anyone wears as long as we’re all dressed.

/thread

Everytime I see jokes start flying in a thread I know it's gonna be soon followed by cats getting on their soapboxes... Cats in here writing soliloquies about fashion and freedom choice. Y'all gotta loosen up man.

Legend

Ehem...I'm about soliloquize......🤣

Some are gonna joke, some are gonna "soapbox". I've done both and will continue to 🤣. We need that balance. Jokes is jokes. But people taking hard stances on OTHER people's fashion choices is what is strange to me. Make fun of it, roast em but ease up on the "fashion dos and donts" and judgment

Especially amongst us. It just stopped being strange to have a large collection of sneakers to the general public. People just stopped being surprised at how many kicks I have withinthe past 3-5 years. So if anybody understands eccentric behavior it should be us.

Some are gonna joke, some are gonna "soapbox". I've done both and will continue to 🤣. We need that balance. Jokes is jokes. But people taking hard stances on OTHER people's fashion choices is what is strange to me. Make fun of it, roast em but ease up on the "fashion dos and donts" and judgment

Especially amongst us. It just stopped being strange to have a large collection of sneakers to the general public. People just stopped being surprised at how many kicks I have withinthe past 3-5 years. So if anybody understands eccentric behavior it should be us.
The other day my wife was giving someone a house tour of our home and showed my closet, which usually garners a “WOW YOU HAVE MORE SHOES THAN ME” (any female friend)

But this time it was a “oh dang, ya know, I think my husband might have you beat.”

First time EVER I heard that. So you ain’t lyin.

I agree......

Except for no show socks. You need to be ashamed for wearing those as a grown man.

Back
Top Bottom