Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

It depends on your height and frame/build, when it comes to the no show socks vs long socks NT debate. Long socks looks clownish and crazy on me, in comparison to how they look on certain individuals I've seen online wearing them.

Ever since NT has had this debate, I've always analyzed how certain socks look on people. It really depends on how your physically built in my opinion. I wear low cut ankle socks, that are somewhat barely visible behind the tongue with these, and it looks good on me. It depends on your ankle size and leg length in my opinion as well.

This debate is the same as the everybody can wear the same fit arguments too. NO, everybody can't wear the same thing in my opinion, because everybody is built different. You can try to wear the same thing as a fit tall model, but that doesn't mean that it's going to look the same on YOU, as it does on the model. Certain people are out here looking crazy, because someone has told them that they can wear anything that made out here lol.

This goes back to the online comment, wear what makes you happy, NO,PE, wear what looks good on you. This is the equivalent to short big people wearing oversized baggy jeans. It's not a good look lol, but nobody can tell someone what to wear, but it doesn't mean that it looks good just because someone chooses to wear anything that they want to wear.

It depends on your height and frame/build, when it comes to the no show socks vs long socks NT debate. Long socks looks clownish and crazy on me, in comparison to how they look on certain individuals I've seen online wearing them.

Ever since NT has had this debate, I've always analyzed how certain socks look on people. It really depends on how your physically built in my opinion. I wear low cut ankle socks, that are somewhat barely visible behind the tongue with these, and it looks good on me. It depends on your ankle size and leg length in my opinion as well.

This debate is the same as the everybody can wear the same fit arguments too. NO, everybody can't wear the same thing in my opinion, because everybody is built different. You can try to wear the same thing as a fit tall model, but that doesn't mean that it's going to look the same on YOU, as it does on the model. Certain people are out here looking crazy, because someone has told them that they can wear anything that made out here lol.

This goes back to the online comment, wear what makes you happy, NO,PE, wear what looks good on you. This is the equivalent to short big people wearing oversized baggy jeans. It's not a good look lol, but nobody can tell someone what to wear, but it doesn't mean that it looks good just because someone chooses to wear anything that they want to wear.
The whole point is that looks are subjective and some people may like how something looks on them even if you don’t, or even if the vast majority of the public doesn’t.

Tube socks…Y’all know how we roll…

1684982873514.jpeg

Maybe in ‘02 :lol:

Well actually this depends

Are we talking about the gym or casual

I’m not rocking no baggy shorts for squats and deads
I don’t really care what people wear to the gym. Too focused on what I’m doing and trying to get in and out as fast as I can. Lol

But yeah, rock what you like. Everything is cyclical anyways. At some point, your preference is going to be the wave. Baggy jeans were it for me back then, and lo and behold, they’re back.

this gonna stir a lot up but I think going in public in slides and tube socks looks trashy as hell but that’s the beauty of fashion, my opinion is irrelevant to everyone but me

You want to see some real ish stirred up? I'll do you one better:

Sweat pants make you look like a slob and should not be worn in public.

Back
Top Bottom