Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

No one here cares enough to press someone on the street about it.

Yet this is a sneaker forum where stuff like this is discussed.

The weirdo behavior is acting like you’re above it when you’re literally here with us discussing it lol
You were asking why people like the tags and he was saying he doesn't understand why it's a big deal. Maybe the delivery was off, I don't think any of you had any intentional malice. Tipsy's a good dude and so are you.

Did one of you donate a $10,000 pair of custom gold 3s to the Portland Rescue Mission?

If so, it kind of ticks me off.

I’m only two hours away and I think I would get a lot more enjoyment out of those shoes than some vagrant who’d be just as happy with a used pair of Sketchers.

…thanks a lot.

https://www.opb.org/article/2023/12/13/portland-rescue-mission-strikes-gold-with-the-donation-of-
a-pair-of-rare-shoes/

D87E3ACE-BB50-4C88-9BDA-B2BC384A65E4.jpeg
BA069189-7050-4078-AB33-16FD8203BC8D.jpeg

I don’t wear the Jordan hang tags but don’t care if people do. *In general* the people here I see wear them seem like genuine sneaker lovers and also put some effort into their fits.

On the other hand, I definitely wear my off white tags. They’re part of the design, so I silently judge people who were convinced to take their tags off.

Last edited:
Did one of you donate a $10,000 pair of custom gold 3s to the Portland Rescue Mission?

If so, it kind of ticks me off.

I’m only two hours away and I think I would get a lot more enjoyment out of those shoes than some vagrant who’d be just as happy with a used pair of Sketchers.

…thanks a lot.

https://www.opb.org/article/2023/12/13/portland-rescue-mission-strikes-gold-with-the-donation-of-
a-pair-of-rare-shoes/

D87E3ACE-BB50-4C88-9BDA-B2BC384A65E4.jpeg
BA069189-7050-4078-AB33-16FD8203BC8D.jpeg
I never liked how the gold looked on these, it looks spray painted on... Almost as bad as those gold IXs & 11s they made for Usher

Has anyone painted the midsoles on their Reimagined IIIs? I thought about doing it when I got them and decided the aged look was okay, but now I think I want to paint them white again.

If so, did you prep them with acetone before painting? Would the regular Angelus leather paint work? Yes, I know the midsole is not leather, but I already have that paint so if that works with it, I'll just roll with that.

Has anyone painted the midsoles on their Reimagined IIIs? I thought about doing it when I got them and decided the aged look was okay, but now I think I want to paint them white again.

If so, did you prep them with acetone before painting? Would the regular Angelus leather paint work? Yes, I know the midsole is not leather, but I already have that paint so if that works with it, I'll just roll with that.
Would you do the heel tabs too? I feel like this is a bad move if you don’t do both and end up with the heel tabs standing out and not matching the midsole

If you go through with it, I’d be super interested in seein the result.
Good luck baby

Back
Top Bottom