Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I thought mine looked good after easily 100+ wears but I guess they’re beaters because of creasing and some dirty midsoles during snowy winter :lol:

Ima have to pull a Birdman and start tossing pairs after 1 wear

200w.gif

Yeah, I guess the same crowd would tell me I should toss my worn pair, too 🤣
However, I will continue to wear them for probably another year with no effs given. This shoe in particular doesn’t look bad to me at all the more it gets beat (up to a point lol).
I may have 100+ pairs of sneakers, but that doesn’t mean I subscribe to the philosophy of only wearing supremely crispy fresh pairs that look practically brand new at all times. Some creases in leather and a bit of dirt don’t automatically equal the bin in my world.

I wouldn’t call that pair beat, but I also never get a shoe that creased even if I’ve worn it a ton. I did that to 2011 BC3’s but it was mainly from not putting shoe trees in after wear and rarely cleaning them.

I bet I have more beat pairs than that one but the uppers just look better. And I certainly can’t blame anyone for not spending the time and just wearing them every day.

Main thing for me is that I don’t have 200+ pairs to only wear the same shoe daily. Like to keep my fits looking fresh.

I wouldn’t call that pair beat, but I also never get a shoe that creased even if I’ve worn it a ton. I did that to 2011 BC3’s but it was mainly from not putting shoe trees in after wear and rarely cleaning them.

I bet I have more beat pairs than that one but the uppers just look better. And I certainly can’t blame anyone for not spending the time and just wearing them every day.

Main thing for me is that I don’t have 200+ pairs to only wear the same shoe daily. Like to keep my fits looking fresh.

Yeah. I wear what I want when I want. That means some pairs get worn at some point every day for two months and some pairs get worn three times in a year. In the case of the former, like I said: zero effs given. But that’s just me :lol:

Yeah. I wear what I want when I want. That means some pairs get worn at some point every day for two months and some pairs get worn three times in a year. In the case of the former, like I said: zero effs given. But that’s just me :lol:
I definitely have pairs that I double up on with the intent of wearing more regularly and put into rotation. But even then I probably have 5-10 pairs in rotation now. Problems of having a huge collection after doing this way too long 😂

So are we tossing shoes now that have creasing on them? I dont think the pairs above are bad at all. I do get however not wearing completely trashed shoes. Wearing your lawn mowing shoes around everywhere is a bit much. But a worn look is fine imo.
I’m not, that’s why they’re called beaters. I’ll wear those shoes posted above to the gas station or grocery store real quick, but I’m not wearing them out to a function OR throwing them in the trash.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24

My guy you said yourself you’ve worn em as daily’s since the shock drop, thru the rain, snow etc, 100+ times lol

And they look like that too

Yours don’t look as bad as the first pair (hitman’s) but point still stands

If someone happened to be in Goodwill and saw that pair, for $12.99, we would chuckle and keep it pushing

Its all good homie, do your thing 🤣

I’ll retire that pair to make yall happy, had dudes waiting like 3 days to take a pic to get back at me :lol:

We okay over here

IMG_4194.jpeg
🤷🏾‍♂️ I have seen a lot worse….. Do what you fee bro… My homie in college used to rock beat Velcro EZ-Striders (Easy Spirit knock offs) around campus. Everyone clowned him, then he pulled out a pair of dead stock white and red 14s while everyone was complaining about the current model of Jordans. He would bring out random heat to let people know that his kick game was better than theirs. He bought every Jordan release just to collect dust….. However, he was very fond of those easy spirit knock offs and Reebok classics….

You all are roasting on him about his sneakers. He has other pairs on deck, but he likes wearing the broken in pair. My homie used to like wearing comfortable shoes, but people roasted him all the time. He had plenty of heat; he had to pull it out to put out the flames. After the smoke was clear, he would go back to rocking the sneakers that he liked.

I was a last years Jordan kid early on and gave no '''''' what so ever. You like what you like. If it bothers others so bad, they needed more hobbies. This forum screams wear you shoes non stop. Now they say wait, only till it creases and gets dirty? Come on now.

That’s what beaters are for.

And I don’t think cats really care what others do with their shoes.

But if you post some beat up joints, chances are cats gon let u know they beat.
I dont think the comments of they are beat are the problem. Obviously they who posted know this. Does every pair in here that gets picd have to be prestine? Calling grown men childish for wearing some beaters got the attention here I believe. Thats all it was .

I’m gonna start posting weekly pics in here of my beater first pair I keep rocking everywhere. Just to disgust everyone who can’t live with seeing creases or a spec of dirt. It should really cause some aneurisms, knowing I have three unworn pairs but refuse to pop their tags. Maybe I’ll do my photos in garden-gnome-style, with pics of the shoes all over the world just getting more creased and dirtier by the week.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom