Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I dunno, WC3 was a home run for them overall. Great critical reception to the shoe, SOTY contender, ton of sales. BC3 would do as much or more in sales and an easy late SOTY contender. Seeing that this might have been a bit of an audible in the lineup, I wouldn't be surprised if they make it match the WC3 for the guaranteed pay day. Even if a suede version didn't end up like the royals, it wouldn't sell as well and wouldn't provide them as much free marketing.

If you think about it they haven't done the same thing for any re-imagined release. Each one had a different thing they changed. People are assuming that they will do the same as the WCs, but they could do patent leather or a lenticular layer. Or they could leave the black leather as is and change the EP to something completely different.

I'm not saying it couldn't be the same or that they come out with something good, I just don't trust that they will until I see some hard evidence is all I'm saying.

That gross yellow midsole isn’t gimmicky enough?

It is, but it was small enough that most people were able to look over the change unlike the suede royals that went on sale. They could have done something way more drastic.

Just grabbed a size 12 on Hibbett. A few more left. Edit: I went ahead and doubled-up. There's one left at 5:15 am EST

Last edited:
I don't see no coupon

This was in my eBay inbox. I know it says only invited people but I’m not top star and I couldn’t tell you the last pair I bought on eBay
IMG_4130.jpeg

This was in my eBay inbox. I know it says only invited people but I’m not top star and I couldn’t tell you the last pair I bought on eBay
IMG_4130.jpeg
I'm definitely no top star no more wasn't spending $1500 on shoes in a short time I'm selective as I get older and thanks

I'm definitely no top star no more wasn't spending $1500 on shoes in a short time I'm selective as I get older and thanks

Hell nah :lol:

They invited me and I didn’t even spend enough for it to actually kick in. Don’t seem worth it to me unless you’re regularly buying kicks off there but I definitely wasn’t going to go out of my way to spend that

HIbbett cancelled my order today and said to "check with my banking institution to see why the payment wasn't authorized." That is an out and out lie. There was/is absolutely nothing wrong with my payment. They just screwed something up on their end. Hibbett always been a second tier clown show organization...

Back
Top Bottom