Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

L&F thread potential. Watch. 😂
I'm good on that lol. I haven't stepped foot in that thread since I'm not an AJ1 fan for the most part. I'm tired of so many back and forths, sniping/snarky comments, and the "I'm right, you're wrong" mentality (yes, I'm aware that this is the backbone of online message boards for enthusiasts-in 2023 no less lol), but at some point, you just get tired of it. We're all excited, we all want a pair, but I've reached my fill of it. Whenever a thread has that potential, I just back out and lurk for updates. I've been around here way too long :lol:

I'm good on that lol. I haven't stepped foot in that thread since I'm not an AJ1 fan for the most part. I'm tired of so many back and forths, sniping/snarky comments, and the "I'm right, you're wrong" mentality (yes, I'm aware that this is the backbone of online message boards for enthusiasts-in 2023 no less lol), but at some point, you just get tired of it. We're all excited, we all want a pair, but I've reached my fill of it. Whenever a thread has that potential, I just back out and lurk for updates. I've been around here way too long :lol:
Man I’m not gone hold you though L&F thread was a good time. So many laughs was made in that thread, along with some strong hate from maybe 4-5 people.

Man I’m not gone hold you though L&F thread was a good time. So many laughs was made in that thread, along with some strong hate from maybe 4-5 people.

I aint even touch that topic since I got banned. :lol:

It got worse? And by worse I mean more entertaining.

So this thread just gonna be fake talk til March?

See yall in March man yall can have this dance. :lol:
gif.gif

I sometimes (most times) can’t stand the sneaker sub Reddit:

1227B1E4-9E50-4C44-8214-465EB65B9E2F.jpeg

It could be worse. Go on a watch-enthusiast forum sometime and see how many times morons start a new thread asking the same question about how to wind a mechanical watch :lol:
For as stupid as NT gets sometimes, believe me, it's nothing compared to the dipsh**tery you encounter on watch forums on an almost daily basis. And the attempts at witty or biting replies are often just as pathetic, probably mostly because the majority of people on those forums are beyond middle-age white guys with a lot of money. Even the emojis some of the sites use are about five generations behind LOL

Personally its more annoying to read what people think they know about a shoe than it is reading someone who asks questions because they truly do not know. I recently had a guy ask me about the new Justin Timberlake 3s that are coming out and about wanted to come unglued. Obviously talking about this release. I am cool with lack of knowledge from someone. Its when they try to talk to you like they DO know, and they obviously do not, is what gets irritating.

I don’t agree. But it isn’t that farfetched. Esp for NT, where I’ve seen way hotter takes
😂 Nah...that take is outlandish by any standard. This shoe was worn in one of the most iconic sports pics of all time ! I'm old enough to remember the Monday after the '88 dunk contest where everybody had their tongue out, jumping from the middle of the key trying to recreate this photo -WC is the greatest Jordan 3.
B5BF9CA7-F14F-4DB4-83C9-C630F5B2F28E.gif

Back
Top Bottom