Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Nike is Reliant on the Demand. So everybody got a pair, then they hype would die down and ultimately the demand will dwindle. The whole point is, that they don't want it to sit on shelves and want to be relevant (Case : the 90's when Jordans didn't instantly sell out).

This.

Nike Likes resellers. They like seeing you take L's. They could've made a million L&F and they still would've flew.

I can't wait to get a pair of these; must have for me. Never had a WC. That said, it brings back memories in highschool when I had the WC4s and only two other kids had a BC4 and FR4. The FR4 kid's brother had the WC3s. Everyone thought the WCs were super boring, lame, and pathetic compared to the 4s, myself included. Never desired to have them. Now, some 30 years later, while I still prefer 4s, I really like 3s, and looking forward to this release. Kind of disappointed that these leaked so soon as I don't really want to think about them for so many months!

re. the FR3 talk....they're awesome; love mine. This is not a zero sum game; both shoes can be awesome in their own right.

1DD27DFE-4A9C-4C98-B4D2-538EE0D5CA85.jpeg

Wife's 2001 pair (GS)

1DD27DFE-4A9C-4C98-B4D2-538EE0D5CA85.jpeg

Wife's 2001 pair (GS)

Still tight about the fact I grew up w GS looking off compared to adults. Now there’s an option to get adult 3.5-7 for most releases, and GS 3s & 4s have plastic tabs and proper midsoles.

Man this is definitely turning into the Air Randy Concord situation.

Thin print or thick print? it's gonna be interesting to see what transpires because it's gonna be hilarious when the Retail pairs start dropping looking nothing like the Nike pics and the EP is all over the place.

The flip side is all the EP will have thin lines but I'm trying to remember the last time 3's had that thin EP line up

Back
Top Bottom