Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

On a completely unrelated note, i made a big purchase on Amazon last night in preparation for the arrival of my Bred 1s in 10 days.

…my outfit for the on feet debut has to be perfect.

785DE836-BF89-4979-BAFA-0DD850155D31.jpeg

Came for the updates and left with the 😂. Never fails, NT.

Still want these. Still expecting the L.

So same stock at FR3s

Same lack of interest from the under 30 crowd as FR3s. This will be strictly an old head battle royale

Same amount of OGs talking about how tough this is going to be because it’s the best shape since….. like the FR3 thread

I predict the same amount of dudes with multiples as the FR3 thread and the same dudes who never hit, won’t on these either. Maybe you won’t have 7 pairs like FR3. You might have to settle for 4

Can we dead the L&F hype comparisons finally? Not even close

I think Zsneaker said it was a super GR too. Probably why we saw them so early. Ironically, I remember we didn't see the FR3s until like a month before release date.

So same stock at FR3s

Same lack of interest from the under 30 crowd as FR3s. This will be strictly an old head battle royale

Same amount of OGs talking about how tough this is going to be because it’s the best shape since….. like the FR3 thread

I predict the same amount of dudes with multiples as the FR3 thread and the same dudes who never hit, won’t on these either. Maybe you won’t have 7 pairs like FR3. You might have to settle for 4

Can we dead the L&F hype comparisons finally? Not even close
I think you’re trippin

Not gunna lie, I only WANT one pair but will have to enter everything I can. With that being said, I will buy all pairs I hit on.
want one, might take two if I get them them at retail

will enter everything I can with the exception of one/'s where I need to enter using social media requiring me to like, tag a friend, walk to Brooklyn for a sugar cookie, go to Northern New Jersey and get a set of left handed golf clubs, take a picture with a ****** holding birthday balloons, and get breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant

a sugar cookie, man, this is crazy
dave-chappelle-unbelievable.gif

Just like the lost and founds were the highest produced retro 1 ever or whatever bs they were touting before release :lol:

I‘ll believe it when I see it
it would have been the highest produced retro 1 but some of them turned out to be the lost and molds 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom