Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Yeah im start out with 3 to 4 pairs on release day, and I'll probably keep copping 1 or 2 more pairs for every year for the next 2 to 3 years. Im a need fresh pairs for every summer for the next 5 to 6 years lol. Yeap this is one of those releases to me. I was skeptical at first because of the slight yellow color in them.

But im actually sold on them now. L & F Chicago 1,s were super weak with that faded black ankle collar. Im not knocking people who like them, but that was poor execution job in my opinion.

People just overhyped them because they either struck out on the 2015 release, or just wanted a new pair of Chicagos, no matter how good or bad they looked. Nike/Jordan Brand came with it 100% on these. Heads are going to roll in March for these lol.
Those pants are so hot.:emoji_boom:

Who walks around with a large banana in the pocket of their skin tight leather pants?

That's what I'd like to know.

...just seems weird.

Leather pants on a man should never be skin tight
1674077207381.gif

Couldn't agree more!
Cause I saw the edit here lmao. Thought my man nostalgia94 nostalgia94 was trippinnnn :lol:

Getting black leather couches with the cool electric recliner I'm hyped about that and even more so cause of the pics😂

Back
Top Bottom