Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

If someone strikes out everywhere at retail, it's not a matter of spirit or anything other than being willing to pay the price LOL
This specific shoe, along with Concords, is my all-time favorite Air Jordan. Unfortunately I didn't get into bball and sneakers till the IV in late '89, so I missed the OG by a year and change. The '94 retro, I didn't even know it existed till it was too late and they were all gone in my area, somehow. The 2003s were the first time I ever got them (I had three pairs), but I never loved them because of the Jumpman heels. And I never liked that EP, despite it perhaps being better than what came later. I sold all my pairs eventually. I skipped every release since then, because they just didn't look right.
Point is, I've really never had a pair of WC IIIs I was down with. That's about to change, based on these pics, so I don't care what I end up having to do to get as many as I want. Whatever the price is, I will pay it and not think twice about it.
WC3s are my GOAT shoe And ill be doubling up based on these pics along with my 2003s that are being sole and tab swapped.

$500
FFFFFFFFOH
:lol:

7E4E98F2-1BBD-4506-8F16-1683E1350CF4.png

This how many pairs he has on hand as of now so maybe stock really will be plentiful!

Back
Top Bottom