Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Air Jordan 3 White Cement 2023 DN3707-100 Release Date Side

Air Jordan 3 White Cement 2023 DN3707-100 Release Date

Air Jordan 3 White Cement 2023 DN3707-100 Release Date Front

Air Jordan 3 White Cement 2023 DN3707-100 Release Date Hangtag

1670433402499.jpeg

1670433430355.jpeg

last time I bought an early promo pair was for a pair of these back in 2003 from Marquee Sole. not sure if they were legit, but they seemed authentic in hand. but never could get rid of that suspicion.

If you ever have suspicions you'll always have them, even if they're real. :lol:

I had some Dunk SB Shimizus since they released and they always felt off but I showed them to 3 different people who said they were legit and sold them on Ebay through the authetication program and they passed.

It's just that Nike's quality control is so bad, any little flaw you see will have you thinking you have fakes. :lol:

If you ever have suspicions you'll always have them, even if they're real. :lol:

I had some Dunk SB Shimizus since they released and they always felt off but I showed them to 3 different people who said they were legit and sold them on Ebay through the authetication program and they passed.

It's just that Nike's quality control is so bad, any little flaw you see will have you thinking you have fakes. :lol:

The flaws are a sign that they ARE authentic....heh.

Swear I have these same sentiments about my OG Trav lows.

Got em from a reputable seller, but they've always seemed funny to me.

Even when I rock em, I'm lowkey wondering if I'm rockin fakes lol

Man these looking real nice. Gotta get my hands on these. That 11.5 calling my name. Might have to let the parlays pay for these. 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom